Author Topic: Matchmaker Quentin  (Read 575 times)

Offline LoveAtFirstBITE

• Full Poster
  • A repressed hysteric
    • View Profile
Matchmaker Quentin
« on: March 10, 2003, 05:12:11 PM »
First of all, I love the picture and song lyrics on the first page.  Who sang that song?

Quentin already has enough to deal with, what with Petofi "using" him for favors, trying to understand how a portrait that doesn't depict him very well ("My God, do I look like that?") could change into a werewolf, wanting to start a relationship with Amanda, and Charity constantly on his tail, wanting him to watch her shake her "groove-thing."
Now Barnabas wants him to arrange a date for him and Kitty.  He's just supposed to go to Kitty and say, "The man who you met in the woods and spoke to for all of a minute or two wants to see you again.  Is tomorrow night open for you?"

Then Julia wants him to stop the meeting, that he didn't even arrange yet, from happening.
If I were Quentin, I would be grabbing my head and screaming too.

Quentin does not just sit around all day waiting for orders to come (although it may look that way).  He has a life and problems of his own too.  Leave him alone!

Connie

Re:Matchmaker Quentin
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2003, 08:22:47 PM »
Hee hee hee.

I see SOMEONE didn't leave for school until QUITE late this morning.  (And is getting a bit riled up about Quentin's situation).

Well...look at it this way.  If YOU wanted to get together with someone at Collinwood and didn't know quite how to approach it, who would you go to for aid??  LOL

-CLC   ;D

Sorry if this doesn't make sense - I'm not awake yet.  [sleep]