Author Topic: foreverlynn  (Read 655 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
foreverlynn
« on: April 19, 2012, 05:32:21 AM »
I'm sad to report that we lost a Forum member this past week.  You may be familiar with foreverlynn's Julia/Barnabas fan fic on the web, or know her as co-owner of the fabulous Remembering Grayson site.  One of my favorite Fest moments was captured in this photo after she and her daughter joined a group of us at California Adventure during the 2002 Anaheim Fest.  You sorta had to be there to get why Pluto had us all laughing!

Seated Lt to Rt:  ProfStokes, (David), Nancybe,
foreverlynn, Bette, (Christina), Dawn and LeBrat

RIP, foreverlynn.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: foreverlynn
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 05:45:55 AM »
I met her once, I believe at a Jonathan Frid event around 13 or 14 years ago.  I remember her as a lovely, warm, quiet individual.

It is really an awful loss for her family that she has been taken at such a young age.  I pray that memories of her may help comfort them, and those who loved her.

Best, Steve

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: foreverlynn
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 07:57:34 PM »
What dreadful news!  I only had the opportunity to talk to foreverlynn at the 2002 Anaheim Festival, but she was a very friendly person.  That photo of our group at Disneyland Adventure Park is my favorite picture and hangs on the wall of my new apartment.  I'll always remember the fun we shared.

My condolences to her family and friends!

ProfStokes