Author Topic: They Really Were The GAY Nineties!  (Read 3781 times)

Offline LoveAtFirstBITE

• Full Poster
  • A repressed hysteric
    • View Profile
Re:They Really Were The GAY Nineties!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2003, 09:41:25 PM »
Graeme Cree has pics of everybody in his cast lists.  Claude North is next to P.T. Bob Rooney at the bottom of the Parallel Time Characters section on this page, but spoilage abounds in the writeups that accompany the images:
http://www.burkedevlin.freewebsites.com/10pt1970/index.htm

Thank you for the link. [clap] I've been to that site before but don't remember seeing him there.

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2003, 04:35:48 AM »
I've never seen Claude North.  I wanna see a picture of this guy!  Could somebody, if they have one, post it?

Graeme Cree has pics of everybody in his cast lists.  Claude North is next to P.T. Bob Rooney at the bottom of the Parallel Time Characters section on this page, but spoilage abounds in the writeups that accompany the images:

contains SPOILERS...

Oh, that was Claude North?  :D

Everytime he's mentioned on this board, I've been picturing the Ghost of Dameon Edwards (whose pic is close by Claude North's on the above link).

::)

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Connie

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2003, 05:12:03 AM »
Everytime he's mentioned on this board, I've been picturing the Ghost of Dameon Edwards (whose pic is close by Claude North's on the above link).

Me too!!  All I could picture was Dameon Edwards!  I don't recognize Claude North at all - never seen him before.  You know who he reminds me of though??  The guy who played the Incredible Hulk (his face).

???  8)  ???

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2003, 10:06:53 PM »
Upon seeing the young man with the dark, soulful eyes, full lips, and that wave of brown hair, Tim decides he must have him for himself.
And all I kept thinking was that this ep should have been titled "CD Tate Creates Ray Romano".  [coolbrows]

I do see your point though...mostly in the scene between the two guys just before old Raging Bull Tate enters the room.   [angryf]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2003, 11:33:21 PM »
And all I kept thinking was that this ep should have been titled "CD Tate Creates Ray Romano".  [coolbrows]

LOL, Castlebee - I was thinking the same thing!  I guess everybody (on DS) really DOES love Raymond!  ;)

I do see your point though...mostly in the scene between the two guys just before old Raging Bull Tate enters the room. [angryf]

Raging Bull Tate?!?  Stop, my sides are hurting![a1f5] And I see the point too, thought that the scene where Tate's creation touches Tim on the shoulder was kinda sexually suspect.

My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2003, 03:10:37 AM »
LMAO--Ray Ramono.

Birdie--thanks for the laugh,
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2003, 06:04:23 PM »
I've never seen Claude North.  I wanna see a picture of this guy!  Could somebody, if they have one, post it?

contains SPOILERS...

Wow thats a very fun site. . hadn't seen it before!  I could quibble with the idea of Natalie being homely but hell. .its so much fun anyway! 
Julia99

Offline RingoCollins

• Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2003, 03:19:20 PM »

contains SPOILERS...

I second that!  Wow what a fun site!  Team Collins vs Team Devlin!  Jan Brady!  Two miniskirts!     but  ..... Rod Argent was the keyboard player in the Zombies!
Wow!

Just trying to ketchup!  I have been so busy lately! :-X
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2003, 10:35:15 PM »
Brian Sturdivant a.k.a. Claude North first appears as the "Bellboy" at the Motel Hell which Mr. Best takes Amanda to.