Author Topic: Last Weeks Eps  (Read 1325 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Last Weeks Eps
« on: March 02, 2003, 11:47:06 PM »
Just watched last weeks eps...real good acting.

Loved the genuine concern Edward had towards Jamison.

Loved, loved LOVED! Angelique telling Petofi where to get off!! (Remember, this is 30 years ago; a woman standing up to a man...well...I kinda thought of Joan Collins) ;)

LMAO when I first saw the 'portrait'...lolololol!!!!

Funny!!!

Enjoying T. David...I noticed I think Monday he had the voiceover...interesting..it sounded like the regular 'him', whereas, even though it's a British accent, T. David as Petofi sounds slightly different then Prof. Stokes (or Ben for that matter). He's got a good control of his voice.

NANCY BARRETT...MARRY ME ;) ;)

I thought it was fisticuffs time when Rev. Trask said he was going to take her to the snake pit....

But then...lololol, when Charity sees ick ick ick Amanda there, and asks who invited her..."Rev Trask"
Then Charity goes to door and BELOWS FOR TRASK!!! I was cackling!!!!!

I know there's some who are in love with Tim/Chris, but I've always thought he was wooden...and he obviously had some effect on Amanda...ick ick ick...so hard, not fun.

AND REAL ICK ALERT...AMANDA SAYS THE FIRST DAY SHE WAS WAS MARCH 11TH...HELLO,,,,THIS IS MY TOMMY'S BIRTHDATE...SO SHE BETTER WATCH IT!!!!

Patti

What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Last Weeks Eps
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 11:57:14 PM »
NANCY BARRETT...MARRY ME ;) ;)

I think you might have to get in line for that, Patti. :D

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 03:42:49 AM »
so little Tommy will soon be ONE :)
wish him a Very Happy Birthday! :) :)

jennifer
also love Angelique against Petofi i'll back her anyday against him! ;D
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 08:23:54 AM »
Patti Wrote:
AND REAL ICK ALERT...AMANDA SAYS THE FIRST DAY SHE WAS WAS MARCH 11TH...HELLO,,,,THIS IS MY TOMMY'S BIRTHDATE...SO SHE BETTER WATCH IT!!!!

This is also my Mom's birthday!  As we both were sitting there watching the show we heard the date "March11" and we both looked at each other and laughed!

Aww, how nice that your little one is going to be a year already!  A big Happy Birthday to him! :)

I love the scenes between the possessed Charity/Pansy & Trask!  It's like watching a comedy show.  I only wish Minerva was still around to witness this. ;)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2003, 12:06:14 AM »
Patti Wrote:
Just watched last weeks eps...real good acting.
Loved the genuine concern Edward had towards Jamison.

You know, I've noticed this too.  What a difference between how Roger is with his son David!  Edward, at least listens to the boy and doesn't "shoo" him off to his room all the time, or tell him that he's got an "overactive imaginaton."

"Calamity Jane"

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2003, 08:08:18 AM »
I know there's some who are in love with Tim/Chris, but I've always thought he was wooden...

i agree.  i can see some talent there in brief glimmers where he isn't wood all the time.

victoriawinters

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2003, 04:17:34 PM »
I know there's some who are in love with Tim/Chris, but I've always thought he was wooden...and he obviously had some effect on Amanda...ick ick ick...so hard, not fun.
I may be wrong, but I think most of Donnie Briscoe's fans are more interested in his looks than his acting.  I think he's nice looking too - but he'll never beat the Q-man for hottest guy on DS - IMO anyway :-* !.  I always kind of liked his voice for some reason too.  But I'd give him about a C+ in acting and onscreen chemistry.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2003, 09:48:39 PM »
I may be wrong, but I think most of Donnie Briscoe's fans are more interested in his looks than his acting.  I think he's nice looking too - but he'll never beat the Q-man for hottest guy on DS - IMO anyway :-* !.  I always kind of liked his voice for some reason too.  But I'd give him about a C+ in acting and onscreen chemistry.

says it for me who cares if the boy can act ;)
and agree with you about The Q man but do think selby can also act(just MHO)

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2003, 10:33:13 PM »
Ooh, I like CastleBee's choice for a font. :)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2003, 05:29:10 PM »
Why, thank you Midnite.  For some reason, I am really fond of Comic Sans MS...it makes me smile  ;D... actually, having made it through the 28 gray, frozen days of the hideous February of 2003 I'm ready for anything with the word comic involved!
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2003, 05:54:39 PM »
Why, thank you Midnite.  For some reason, I am really fond of Comic Sans MS

Comic Sans is the default font setting I use in Outlook and Word.  Thank you for posting that, Castlebee....I've never been able to figure out how to change fonts until I 'quoted' your post and looked at the structure!!

rainey.....playing with "book antiqua"  :D
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas