Author Topic: CHAT Sunday nite  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
CHAT Sunday nite
« on: February 16, 2003, 04:13:38 AM »
Woo hoo!, a members' chat [okb] will get underway tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 16) at 10 p.m. Eastern, 7 Pacific.

The entrance to the chat will appear shortly before the start time.  Just look for the link in the Info Center on the DS Forums Home page.  Hope to see you there!

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: CHAT Sunday nite
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 04:16:43 AM »
You are so brave, Midnite! Lucky for all you chatters - I'll be out of town tomorrow evening. ;)

Chat-impaired dom

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re:CHAT Sunday nite
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 07:45:47 AM »
Did you chat??(i was away didn't miss OZ though what a show!) how long was the board down?
jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 08:28:39 AM »
Did you chat??(i was away didn't miss OZ though what a show!) how long was the board down?
Nope.  We were suspended by our server on Sunday afternoon, yet were given access to everything shortly after but only on the condition that we take the forums offline until they were converted (@#$%^&*!!!).  At least that enabled MB to post that the chat was cancelled, followed by this:  Due to an unforeseen conflict with the interim server, we've had to change the forum over to a different version on YaBB (from YaBB SP [Perl based] to YaBB SE [PHP based]). We're working as quickly as we can to transfer the current forum to this new version and to make it resemble the current version as much as possible. Thanks for your patience while we go through this process. :)

And he did it in only 2 days!

Oz is amazing.  Seems the mortality rate has climbed now that it's near the end, just like the end of a DS storyline.

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:CHAT Sunday nite/OZ - OT
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 09:02:27 AM »
I got the first two seasons of OZ on DVD and I was slightly disappointed with the first two shows. But with what I've heard mentioned here on the forum about it, I am guessing that (like any other show) it gets better with time. I've only seen the first three episodes. But I am getting into it. I am totally enamored with the leader of the African American group. He is super fine (as we used to say in the seventies). Right now he is in the process of converting to Islam. No spoilers please! :)

What season is the show in now? Third?

dom

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 05:38:27 PM »
Hi Dom,

The current season of Oz is supposed to be the final one, but I can't remember whether this is year 5 or 6.

I tried renting one tape of the first season, and couldn't even make it even through the first show!

Such is life.

xo  Tuffie