Dark Shadows: Reincarnation – Mark B. Perry Reveals the

Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life




Author Topic: Episode #0136  (Read 681 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

  • Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • FULL SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • *****
  • Posts: 23523
  • Karma: +211/-12940
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
Episode #0136
« on: January 30, 2012, 11:57:28 PM »
 [8285]

Fill in the blank: Garner - "If you wouldn't mind, I'll have my brandy with a splash of ________!!"

Offline patrickm

  • NEW ASCENDANT
  • ******
  • Posts: 4801
  • Karma: +3/-20270
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: Episode #0136
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2025, 04:28:36 AM »
Listerine... I only drink for medicinal purposes!!"

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7957
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0136
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2025, 03:27:13 AM »
cat urine

——
Ipecac

——
gristle
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!