Author Topic: Where's Sandor  (Read 976 times)

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
Where's Sandor
« on: February 04, 2003, 09:00:49 PM »
I've been expecting to find his mug on a milk carton.  Now that Victor is here is Sandor gone for good?  

Offline Julianka7

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Sandor
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2003, 07:02:54 AM »
We'll see Sandor again.
But just in a couple of episodes.
Julianka

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2003, 01:41:23 PM »
I've been expecting to find his mug on a milk carton.  Now that Victor is here is Sandor gone for good?  

LOL!!  Supposidly, he's off somewhere with King Johnny's tribe but even before that we hardly ever saw him much.  It almost seemed like Magda was the one who was under Barnabas' control instead of Sandor. It's a shame we didn't get to see him more because I thought his character was a hoot and loved the scenes between him and Magda.

Maybe Thayer David was too busy rehearsing for his "new character" of Count Petofi who we'll be seeing alot more of now for the remainder of the storyline.

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Connie

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2003, 01:57:51 PM »
I've been expecting to find his mug on a milk carton.

When LoveAtFirstBITE saw this post she wanted me to scan a milk carton and put Sandor's face on it.  I declined.  LOL  

Yes, you know, I MISS that big fat hero.  There was way too little of him.  One more short appearance and he's gone for good.   :'(   Same problem with Carl.  In fact one of my favorite scenes is the one of Sandor and Carl at the Old House.

I'm already mourning the departure of Sandor -- that....that big sexy teddy bear.

-CLC  ;)

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2003, 09:53:48 PM »

When LoveAtFirstBITE saw this post she wanted me to scan a milk carton and put Sandor's face on it.  I declined.  LOL  

i heard Rob Lowe put his face on one and gave it to the crew on West Wing ( he is a cuitie love to see that one!)

I'm already mourning the departure of Sandor -- that....that big sexy teddy bear.

-CLC  ;)

Connie i like Sandor but you need to get out more!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 01:38:32 AM »
Hey gang,

Maybe they should put "Mr. Wonderful's" (a/k/a Jeremy Grimes) face on that milk carton.  And, whatever happened to the immortal Ezra Ahearn or the alluring Portia Fitzsimmons while we're at it?

Bob the Bartender, President of the Official Zeb Cartwright Fan Club.

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2003, 02:29:32 AM »
I too miss the Big FAT HERO. . and mourn that they tossed out Sandor for Victor Fenn-Gibbon aka. . ??

And its interesting how the writers always seem to keep the same actors together. . .or at least Frid & Hall. . she is a completely different character but still always hanging with Barn. . .they should've had Judith be the fortune teller junkie and had Magda at the BIG HOUSE. . .
Julia99

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Where's Sandor?
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2003, 03:31:06 AM »
Connie Wrote:

Yes, you know, I MISS that big fat hero.  There was way too little of him.  One more short appearance and he's gone for good.      Same problem with Carl.  In fact one of my favorite scenes is the one of Sandor and Carl at the Old House.

Yeah, I know, it's like the two funny guys got the short end of the stick during this storyline.   I liked that scene also Connie, espcecially when Sandor says to Carl laughingly, "I think you have some gyspeeeee blood in you!" LOL!!

Maybe they should put "Mr. Wonderful's" (a/k/a Jeremy Grimes) face on that milk carton.  

LOL!!  Oh no please Bob!  Seeing him those few times on the show was quite enough thank you! :-)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"