Author Topic: DVD Collection 4  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Bouchard

• Junior Poster
  • Angelique Bouchard is the BEST
    • View Profile
DVD Collection 4
« on: January 15, 2003, 06:46:19 AM »
this box set is the start of the 1795 flashback, right?

There's now something in my signature, because I do want something in my signature

~~BrandonBouchard

Offline victoriawinters

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
Re: DVD Collection 4
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2003, 10:14:47 AM »
yes.  there is a santa.  although, february is a bit late for him/her to be showing up.  1795 starts at epi 366 and the next set will cover epis 331 to 370.  you will still need to collect a few more box sets to complete 1795.

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 02:18:41 AM »
yes.  there is a santa.  although, february is a bit late for him/her to be showing up.  1795 starts at epi 366 and the next set will cover epis 331 to 370.  you will still need to collect a few more box sets to complete 1795.

Wouldn't it be #371, though? Because Angelique's first episode is numbered twice, and I'm assuming they will still have 10 episodes on the last disc. *Shrug*

Offline Bouchard

• Junior Poster
  • Angelique Bouchard is the BEST
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 03:14:25 AM »
yeah, it would. cuz, they put 40 episodes in each box set. 331 + 370 is on 39, I believe.
--
Yay!! I just so happened to have around 60 bux, so that's the first thing I'm buying with my money. what should I do with my VHS tapes?? someone tell me your advice.

There's now something in my signature, because I do want something in my signature

~~BrandonBouchard

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 10:39:22 AM »

Wouldn't it be #371, though? Because Angelique's first episode is numbered twice, and I'm assuming they will still have 10 episodes on the last disc. *Shrug*

however, lara parker is not in the first epi of 1795. 1795 starts at 366 and lara parker makes her grand entrance at 368/369.  i looked it up both in darkshadows.com and the dark shadows almanac.  

remember, vicky has to find appropriate clothing, etc. first before josette arrives.  hence, the delay with lara parker's entrance.

but no matter, 1795 starts with dvd collection 4.  also, no one need shell out $60.  they sell for $44.99 at amazon.com and $43.19 at deepdiscount.com.  both sites ship for free.

if you link to amazon.com from either stuart's http://www.collinwood.net/ or criseyde's david selby http://www.ldrservicesonline.com/davidselbysite/ sites, they get part of your proceeds to support their web pages.  well worth the $1.80 extra from amazon to support two worthy causes.

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 01:48:09 AM »

however, lara parker is not in the first epi of 1795. 1795 starts at 366 and lara parker makes her grand entrance at 368/369.  i looked it up both in darkshadows.com and the dark shadows almanac.  

O, I realize that. However, I was just saying that since Lara Parker's first episode (which, like you said, was not the first episode of 1795) was numbered twice, they would probably include #371 to make it an even 40.

I am definately looking forward to this collection. The first episode I saw was #340, so I'm looking forward to seeing the first 10 episodes of the Collection. I'm also looking forward to seeing the other episodes again.

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 09:56:01 AM »

O, I realize that. However, I was just saying that since Lara Parker's first episode (which, like you said, was not the first episode of 1795) was numbered twice, they would probably include #371 to make it an even 40.

oh ok thanks that clarifies it.  and you are probably right re the numbering to get to 371.  

i'm looking forward to the set and can't wait until it gets here!  i also promised bouchard some captures of angelique as i have a dvd player on my computer and the dvds make very lovely, clear pictures.  i also spend the time to get facial expressions from the actors that are just great.