Author Topic: OT - A Note From ME: TAEYLOR!  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
OT - A Note From ME: TAEYLOR!
« on: November 15, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »
Hey cousins....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a really hard summer. My grandmother was really sick and then my mother had a problem with her back but they could never find out what was wrong. She was on bed rest for two months. And most people on the boards know I have physical trouble as well.  My mom and I mostly share household duties, so when she was so sick all of it was on me.  I didn't mind to do it but it was hard for me to do everything and then sit on a computer just because I was usually in pain from have to do things that are hard for me.  She also has an outside dog and she feeds her twice a day.

I said all that to say this.  I have been posting mostly in the Deep movie forum; however, I plan to return (on Monday) to the WP.  That is one of the things I have missed most about my time here on the DS boards.  And of course having interaction with all you my dear cousins.

I am going to take get my grandmother for a doctors apt where I live and then bring her back for the Holidays so I can really start back until Monday!

I just wanted everyone to know why my presence wasn't here as much.  I had someone ask me if something had happened  to make me not like posting or visiting and that is NOT THE CASE AT ALL!  I began to think others may feel that way so I just wanted to let you guys know what had happened!

Thank you guys for always being so kind and so helpful and just making this one of the biggest highlights of my day!

I love my cousins!

Always with Love and Light,

Tae
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: OT - A Note From ME: TAEYLOR!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »
Thanks for the nice note, sweetie!  Whenever you're not around for awhile I figure it is that danged old beastie laughingly known as "real life" getting in the way of fun again.

I don't think that people who are fortunate enough not to live with chronic pain have a clue just how debilitating and exhausting it is. 

here's to healing and more fun in your life!

G.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »
What Gothick said. Plus I hope your mother is feeling better and your grandmother will be feeling better soon.  [hall2_smiley]

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 11:42:10 PM »
Hi  Taeylor   i do  hope that your  Grandmother and  Mom are  healed  soon  by  God's  saving power.
I miss  your sweet  smile  on this  board.   Love   Anne  [hall2_kiss]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline madscntst

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Depp Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »
Hey Taeylor, adding my best wishes and positive thoughts your way for your mom and grandmother, and for yourself as well!  I always enjoy reading your posts that are so full of enthusiasm and joy for all things DS, and I am glad you'll soon be able to spend more time here.

Cathy

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 05:33:02 AM »
Taeylor, I'm sorry for all the hard times you and your family have been through.  I hope you, your mother and grandmother can all enjoy improved health soon.

ProfStokes

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 01:17:23 PM »
Taeylor, I hope all goes well for your family, and I'm glad you'll be coming back to the Watching Project in time for the Laura storyline.

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:46 AM »
So sorry to hear of all your troubles.  I hope all of you will be doing better and soon.  It really sounds like it must have been very hard for you.  Glad to have you back!
Josette

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2011, 12:34:22 AM »
Thank you everyone so much for the well wishes. My mother is doing much better and so is my grandmother!   I am also doing better!! Thank you everyone for your well wishes. You guys are like my second family! :)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2011, 12:48:17 AM »
I'm glad you're all doing better, at the same time, and that you'll be back on the WP soon.  I know about too much computer use doing things to the back and other areas...
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline arashi

• Senior Poster
  • What a lovely night for the unquiet dead.
    • View Profile
    • Darkness Falls
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 08:09:27 AM »
This is way late, but I hope things are going better for you AND that your holiday season is THE BEST. ♥

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 07:50:16 PM »
Actually there have been some great things happening for me lately.  God has really moved in my life and helped with some situations.  I am so thankful...it's been a long road but things are finally coming together.  I am just ready to move on with my life and go forward.  I appreciate everyone support on this board. It has helped me so many times!! Love you guys!

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 08:13:58 PM »
Cool!  (I am nothing if not succinct.)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor