Dark Shadows: Reincarnation
– Mark B. Perry Reveals the
Sequel Series That May Still Come to Life
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '03 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Birthday wishes for Brian
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
«
1
2
Go Down
Author
Topic: Birthday wishes for Brian (Read 3582 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lindsey
Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
Full Poster
Posts: 180
Karma: +5/-96
Gender:
Re: Birthday wishes for Brian
«
Reply #15 on:
January 11, 2003, 08:58:36 PM »
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!!
Sorry I'm so late; I haven't found the time to post this week. (Exams are rapidly approaching.)
-Lindsey
Logged
"What is the truth?"
"That I love you. No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
-Barnabas and Angelique 1840
Print
Pages:
«
1
2
Go Up
« previous
next »
DARK SHADOWS FORUMS
-
Members' Mausoleum
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '26 I
-
Calendar Events / Announcements Archive
-
Calendar Events / Announcements '03 I
(Moderators:
Midnite
,
dom
)
Birthday wishes for Brian
Home
Button one
button two
button three