Author Topic: Seeking pictures or screen caps  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Lindsey

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Seeking pictures or screen caps
« on: January 02, 2003, 05:02:45 AM »
Hey all! I am working right now on creating some DS backgrounds for my computer. I am desperately in need of some pictures or screen caps of 1795 Angelique, particularly screen caps of her placing the curse on Barnabas. I have searched all over and can't find a single one, even though I could have sworn I've seen some around. If anyone has any 1795 Angelique screen caps, I would really appreciate them. Thanks so much!

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."
                          -Barnabas and Angelique 1840

Connie

Re: Seeking pictures or screen caps
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2003, 05:35:24 AM »
I can give you some.  I don't have the tape of her cursing him, but I DO have the one where she makes him choke with the voodoo doll.  
What size pictures are you looking for??  I have some good close-ups.

-CLC

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2003, 07:11:45 AM »
Thanks Connie! It really doesn't matter what size they are. I have a poem I found online that I am going to paste onto the picture, so any picture that has room for me to get a poem on it, without going across her face. Does this board allow copying and pasting (sometimes I can't seem to get it to copy); if so, you can just put the picture(s) in this post. If not, you can e-mail them to me at lindsey_1840@hotmail.com . Thanks so much!

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?" 
"That I love you.  No matter how much I fight my feelings, I will always love you."

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2003, 07:36:12 AM »
Does this board allow copying and pasting (sometimes I can't seem to get it to copy); if so, you can just put the picture(s) in this post. If not, you can e-mail them to me

No, you're prevented from copying images on the forum, sorry; she'd have to include the location in her post so you can retrieve the image(s) from there.  Or, as you said, email them.

Connie

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2003, 09:36:47 AM »
It really doesn't matter what size they are. I have a poem I found online that I am going to paste onto the picture, so any picture that has room for me to get a poem on it, without going across her face.

Well, it does matter if you want to put a poem on it.  I typically do captures that are 400 x 301 pixels and as close as possible.  (The further away, the blurrier and distorted).  Soooo, the lettering would have to be quite tiny to fit.

I'm sending you a couple of good shots of her that aren't too close, and I'm enlarging them a bit.  If they're enlarged too much, they also get blurrier -- lose sharpness.

Let me know if either is suitable.  If not, you can let me know what's wrong and we can go from there.

:)

Offline Lindsey

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2003, 10:38:22 PM »
Thanks Connie for the screen caps you sent me. They worked out great!! :)

-Lindsey
"What is the truth?"