Author Topic: ShadowGram Update #251 -- change to M. Wallace website; D. Nickerson appearance  (Read 614 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
SHADOWGRAM

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/ShadowGram/
ShadowGram@aol.com

Number 251. October 21 , 2011

Hello, Dark Shadows Fan,

ShadowGram (SG), The Official Newsletter & News Source for Dark Shadows (DS), announces the following breaking news in this Online News Update "bulletin."

---- MARIE WALLACE – WEBSITE UPDATE
---- DENISE NICKERSON APPEARANCE

**** MARIE WALLACE ANNOUNCES NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS

Marie (Eve, Jenny, Megan) asks SG to announce her website change. She says:

"I've had to make a teeny, tiny change in my website name, and I want all the DS fans to know what that is.

"My name hasn't changed but there is now a DASH between Marie and Wallace. It's a subtle change, but if the dash is missing, that person won't get to my site.

Check it out and let me know on FaceBook if you found me. I hope so!!!"

www.Marie-Wallace.com

SG encourages fans to visit her site – under its slightly-altered name – bookmark it, and enjoy!

**** DENISE NICKERSON TO GUEST

Denise (Amy, Nora) plans to appear at the Chiller Theatre horror convention 10-28/30 at the Hilton in Parsippany, NJ. Also expected are the 4 other "Wonka Kids" who starred with her in the classic 1971 movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

**** MESSAGES FROM SHADOWGRAM

--- Fans attending the Chiller event are encouraged to please share their reports and photos of Denise with SG. Your in-person photos from special appearances by any DS personnel always are appreciated as well.

Thank you.

Marcy Robin
ShadowGram Editor / Publisher
P.O. Box 1766
Temple City, CA 91780-7766

Shadowgram1@yahoo.com
www.ShadowGram.com