Author Topic: SNOWBOUND IN THE NORTHEAST!!!  (Read 5528 times)

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
Re: SNOWBOUND IN THE NORTHEAST!!!
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2002, 12:43:48 AM »
San Diego, CA is gorgeous.  My in-laws live there, and while it tends to get cool at night, the days, even in winter, are usually pretty warm.  Of course, summers can be brutal, but those very-hot days are few and far between--and very little humidity.  Of course, there is the occasional earthquake, but no place is perfect!

Love, Robin

Offline onyx_treasure

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2002, 02:27:36 AM »
San Diego, CA is gorgeous.  My in-laws live there, and while it tends to get cool at night, the days, even in winter, are usually pretty warm.  Of course, summers can be brutal, but those very-hot days are few and far between--and very little humidity.  Of course, there is the occasional earthquake, but no place is perfect!

Love, Robin

My brother lives there and he is a doctor.  He is the only one I know who can afford to live there.  I think the average price of a house is 450,000.    If money is no object, it is a perfect place to live.  
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2002, 01:12:18 PM »
Carol Wrote:

I've already started to take the gifts out of boxes and put them away. I want the house back to normal.

You and me both!!  I wanted to take the tree down the day after Christmas but my daughters were having a fit!
My house looks like it's been through an earthquake with boxes and everything all around. I'll be glad to see the Spring time again!

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"