Author Topic: Slow board last night?  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Slow board last night?
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2002, 11:15:31 PM »
BTW,  How do you delete something after you've posted it?  I tried to do this with the "modify" button,  but that only lets you change your own posts, not delete them out completely.

You can't, Cassandra.  If you want a post deleted just leave it blank and we'll remove it soon as we see it.

After last night, I could imagine how many of my half incomplete posts were floating around out there.

You poor thing!  But I didn't remove any extra posts last nite or today.

Offline Minja

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2002, 11:32:06 PM »
Well it's 2:30 my time now and the problem seems to have corrected itself.....hopefully for good, fingers crossed.  
Because I knew you, I have been changed for good.
-From the song "For Good" from "Wicked"

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2002, 11:35:39 PM »

You can't, Cassandra.  If you want a post deleted just leave it blank and we'll remove it soon as we see it.

You poor thing!  But I didn't remove any extra posts last nite or today.

Hi Cassandra (and Midnite), (FYI) You had only one post that needed to be deleted last evening. Your reply concerning the Autograph Collector magazine posted twice. After comparing them and finding them to be identical, I deleted one.

BTW, If you have the spare time, I'd love to hear what the magazine had to say about Patsy Cline. She's a fave of mine too. You can IM me (if you'd like) since it is way off topic. I won't be able to purchase a copy of the mag.

Dom

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2002, 12:43:01 PM »
Midnite Wrote:

Thanks Midnite. The only problem with that is that you can't leave a post blank after modifying it.  I had tried to do this yesterday when I wanted to get rid of my extra posts but when I did, I kept getting the message "error, your post is blank, go back" or something to that effect. Anyway, what I did was just leave a small dot (.) in the message box and that went through.  I figured this must have been the post that Dom deleted for me.

Hi Cassandra (and Midnite), (FYI) You had only one post that needed to be deleted last evening. Your reply concerning the Autograph Collector magazine posted twice. After comparing them and finding them to be identical, I deleted one.

Thanks Dom!  This is funny though because there were at least three posts that I wanted to get rid of last night because they posted twice.   What a crazy night!![spin]

BTW, If you have the spare time, I'd love to hear what the magazine had to say about Patsy Cline. She's a fave of mine too. You can IM me (if you'd like) since it is way off topic. I won't be able to purchase a copy of the mag.

Sure Dom,  I'll send you the link via Instant Message. My Mom is readng the magazine now and should be finished with it sometime today.

Glad to hear you're a fan of Patsy's too!!  She was great wasn't she?   What a voice!! :-)
"Calamity Jane"