Author Topic: Episode #0021  (Read 1561 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

CTP/FITBs

  • Guest
Episode #0021
« on: July 27, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »
[It's up to the first poster to come up with a set up, and then each following post will either complete it or fill in the blank(s). And, as always, whoever posts the set up is certainly allowed to post their own completion/fill in as a follow up.]

Offline MagnusTrask

  • * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 29806
  • Karma: +4534/-77614
  • Gender: Male
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0021
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:18:48 PM »
Set-up:
BM: "I'm not touching it!  If _________ put that ________ in, then ________ can just take it out!!"

(Blanks one and three should probably be the same person.)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0021
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2024, 07:47:03 PM »
BM: "I'm not touching it!  If __ Liz __ put that __ boot __ in, then __Liz __ can just take it out!!"

——
lol on the setup MagnusTrask
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!

Offline MagnusTrask

  • * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • ***************
  • Posts: 29806
  • Karma: +4534/-77614
  • Gender: Male
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Episode #0021
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2024, 08:34:30 AM »
(Thx McT...  I didn't get my own set up's joke this time, till I saw your response!)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline McTrooper

  • JUNIOR ASCENDANT
  • *******
  • Posts: 4935
  • Karma: +33/-7931
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
    • Fan Made Lego Comics - Clay and Dona
Re: Episode #0021
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2024, 06:12:53 PM »
Hehe yeah, I can understand forgetting the intent since the setup was posted in 2011.  I’m glad I ran across it.  I must have been sorting by some category.  I still have a few topics marked as unread that I’ll go through and check out. 
Barnabas: Your hair smells like mint today.
Julia: Yeah, I gargled today.
Barnabas: Huh???!!!!