Author Topic: Reputed 'nude' photo of Grayson on ebay  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
Re: Reputed 'nude' photo of Grayson on ebay
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2002, 12:06:08 AM »
I think Grayson's TONGUE is the most amazing thing about this scene.

Okay Gothick, now you've piqued my curiousity! Exactly WHAT does Grayson Hall do with her tongue in this movie?
My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2002, 12:17:24 AM »
Cassandra, darling, Grayson's tongue action in that film would scorch this site right off the Internet!

I love her 2 (or is it 3) minutes of screen time in this film, especially when she says the line "Veddy Noel Coward."

I wonder whether Stacey Keach has any memory at all of this movie?  It was filmed in Great Barrington, right here in hysterical Massachusetts.

Steve

Offline doombuggy69

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2002, 12:22:45 AM »
Gothick,

My apologies for my faulty memory of that scene. Yes, all you see is her backside and she is wearing some sort of blue bikini.  I just checked my clip of that scene. As for her tongue action on Stacy Keach's neck, it's pretty PG-13 rated if you ask me. No more graphic than Ben Cross sexually biting Barbara Blackburn in the 91 Dark Shadows.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2002, 01:07:01 AM »
Yes, Doombuggy, but it's GRAYSON HALL.

That adds a megawatt level to the shcok value to those of us who grew up thinking of Dr. Julia Hoffman as our favorite eccentric aunt next door.

Steve

Offline doombuggy69

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2002, 02:31:43 AM »
>>>>>>>>That adds a megawatt level to the shcok value to those of us who grew up thinking of Dr. Julia Hoffman as our favorite eccentric aunt next door.

Yes, Gothick that is true, I never looked at it that way!
Did you ever see a movie called "Savages" from 1971. Christopher Pennock and Thayer David appear together in several scenes almost unclothed!  

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2002, 02:49:32 AM »
For those who care, Grayson does appear nude from the backside in a movie called "End of the Road".  This was made in 1970, and in the scene she tries to seduce Stacy Keach.  Believe me it will make you cringe!  

Well . .all you see is her bare back. . . i'm sure the crew saw more than that. . . it is a rather difficult scene 'cuz of Stacey's weirdo performance, her very pointy (!) tongue and his hands down her bikini bottoms. . .as for "tries".  .she does succeed.  There were other scenes where he came back for more but that ended up on the cutting room floor.  Which is ironic to me that they cut sex but kept that very bizzarro opening scene with James Earl Jones strutting around catatonic Keach . .it was waaaay too long.
Julia99