Author Topic: No noise in the hall....  (Read 1040 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
No noise in the hall....
« on: November 06, 2002, 02:18:14 AM »
SLAM! Clump, clump, STOMP, shuffle, shuffle.....

Gee, I hate to think if Beth had been trying to get Jenny back loudly! Course, Jenny is a big girl and could be hard to handle.

I'm learning to despise Rachel. She irks me. There is a slyness and excitement to her "innocence" and her curiousity that repels me. She asks Beth a question and gets told to mind her own business. So she goes back three more times to ask again?! And if she had interrupted ME in the bedroom with Quentin, I don't think she'd live to do it again! Did she really think blurting out everything she has seen while spying to MAGDA, of all people, would be a good idea? And my what a lot of information is on her palm! I think the only reason Magda didn't get her social security number is that they didn't have them yet.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
No noise in the hall (Rachel spoiler)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 02:35:17 AM »
ROFL
I was rolling because of the statement that Magda didn't give Rachel her SSN because it didn't exist yet.

Rachel grated on my nerves too.  For someone ...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

who had a rough childhood and grew up where she did, you'd think she would have more common sense.  

She is the epitome of the dumb horror movie heroine.  When everyone is calling "Don't go in there!" you know that is exactly what she is going to do.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
Re: No noise in the hall....
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 05:29:38 AM »
Rachel irritated me today soo much. Can't that girl learn to mind her own business?! She is one of the nosiest people I've seen on the show! Makes me kind of wish Angelique hadn't been interupted by Dirk, which is another reason I'll add to my Anti-Roger Davis characters list.

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 07:16:38 AM »
I whole hearted agree about Rachel Drummond.  Sneaking around Collinwood, listening at doors, going where she has been told countless of time "not to go there", but she does anyway and spying on the tower.  I thought she was suppose to be governess to Jamison and Nora.  She's probably seen them for a few minutes, scared them about the lights on in the tower and they're dead Great Grandmother. [ghost]
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 08:41:50 AM »

I'm learning to despise Rachel. She irks me. There is a slyness and excitement to her "innocence" and her curiousity that repels me.

Thank you.

She's a sneaky little twit, isn't she?  Dumber than dirt, but sneaky all the same (and no I'm not channeling Minerva).  You gotta wonder what she was thinking and playing at.  You start a job you need and your employers tell you something's off limits, you respect that.  It's just common sense.

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 09:00:41 AM »
Wow you've all converted me She is annoying as hell
How stupid can one be! i used to feel pity for her but
now i agree she is a sneaky little twirp!

jennifer

Did i mention i was in a foul mood tonight!election days  tend to have that effect on me I'm sticking to sports
hey how bout those angels!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 10:33:42 AM »
Kuanyin Wrote;

I'm learning to despise Rachel. She irks me. There is a slyness and excitement to her "innocence" and her curiousity that repels me. She asks Beth a question and gets told to mind her own business. So she goes back three more times to ask again?! And if she had interrupted ME in the bedroom with Quentin, I don't think she'd live to do it again!

ROTFL!!!  Kuanyin you've made my day!!
You're so right, she's got to be one of the nosiest people that I've seen on the show in a long time!  She even beats Angelique hands down!!  

First, she interupts Judith over trivial nonsense about a doll that Beth never gave to Nora, then she bothers the hell out of poor Beth with her nosy and constant questions, and now she's annoying Edward as well!
This girl can't take a hint!

What got me is when Magda first came in to give her the message from Barnabas, she actually waited for Beth to leave before SHE spoke a word!!

She spends most of her time being nosy and sneaking around the house at all hours of the day & night.  So far she's had Judith, Edward & Beth practically tell her to mind her own business and yet she still doesn't listen.  I can't understand why the heck they keep her!  Sure it's normal to be curious about things, especially in Collinwood, but for God's sake don't be so dam obvious about it!
"Calamity Jane"