Author Topic: Fridays 2nd Episode - Spoiler Included  (Read 731 times)

Offline Donna

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Fridays 2nd Episode - Spoiler Included
« on: February 08, 2002, 08:53:10 PM »
Originally posted by Donna on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 08, 2002 at 14:53:10:

I had to leave the last five minutes of todays DS episode. Did I miss anything? The last thing I saw was Carolyn walking around in the front room of the old house.

this is going to be a spoiler so don't read on if you don't want to know ..........

[spoiler]Carolyn gets her dues by Barnabas soon does she not? I hope it wasn't today and I missed it.[/spoiler]
"The hardest act to follow is yourself."  Sir Paul McCartney  :-*

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Fridays 2nd Episode - Spoiler Included
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 10:06:11 PM »
Originally posted by ProfStokes on February 08, 2002 at 16:06:11:

Donna's
[spoiler]Carolyn gets her dues by Barnabas soon does she not? I hope it wasn't today and I missed it.[/spoiler]

Yes, I'm sorry to say that you did. [spoiler]Today was the famous day that Barnabas bit Carolyn. The first time that I saw that episode, I almost expected him to gum her neck rather than bite it. I thought that, because of his advanced aging, his fangs might have fallen out or dulled. Unfortunately for Carolyn, not so. It will be fun to watch the changes in her personality now that she's in Barnabas's power.[/spoiler]

ProfStokes

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2002, 10:22:00 PM »
Originally posted by Julia99 on February 08, 2002 at 16:22:00:

ProfStokes'
[spoiler]It will be fun to watch the changes in her personality now that she's in Barnabas's power.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]And the cat fights between her and Julia. . boy do they become jealous of one another. .then Carolyn becomes quite sympathetic to Julia and pleads with Barnabas to be kinder because Julia does love him . . so sad. . .[/spoiler]
why anyone ever acted like Julia 'had a secret' is beyond me. . .EVERYONE knew, maybe except. . except? who DIDN'T KNOW how Julia felt? Bob the Bartender at the blue whale? but then she probably told him after one too many whiskey and ryes. . .

J99
Julia99

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2002, 04:25:09 AM »
Originally posted by Josette on February 08, 2002 at 22:25:09:

Actually, they just ended with [spoiler]him baring his fangs and about to . . .[/spoiler]
-- presumably that will be repeated at the beginning of the next episode.

Josette
Josette