Author Topic: Icon Problems  (Read 752 times)

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
Icon Problems
« on: October 19, 2002, 12:20:13 AM »
I have been having trouble with the default icon for the past week or so. It never loads. Is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Icon Problems
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2002, 01:26:48 AM »
I have been having trouble with the default icon for the past week or so. It never loads. Is there a reason for this or am I doing something wrong? Thanks.

First - sorry it's taken me so long to answer this. :-[ I had some back problems last week that pretty much prevented me from even sitting in front of my computer, much less actually do any work with it. Not to mention the medication I was on practically put me into a coma. ;)

Anyway, if you're referring to the default message icon: , I've disabled its display (when you choose "standard" from the drop down menu, now you're chosing no icon at all). I was catching up on YaBB"s site about two weeks ago and I noticed that they'd disabled it on their boards and that made the other icons show up better, so I decided to "borrow" the idea for our forum. [wink2] But if you've been having problems with one of the other icons on the forum, then please don't hesitate to give me a bit more info and I'll certainly check it out for you. :)