Author Topic: curiosity, josette and ghosts  (Read 830 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
curiosity, josette and ghosts
« on: February 07, 2002, 01:24:28 AM »
Originally posted by Julia99 on the Dark Shadows: general Discussion Forum on February 06, 2002 at 19:24:28:

Okay Barn is a total A-- right now. Says Julia sees Josette as a rival, is always asking about her .. well DUDE, you talk about Josette 24-7. . oh wait, okay 12-7. . anytime he's conscious he's talking about her. . he'd think it RUDE if Julia didn't ask. She can do no right in his eyes (except cure him of course, such a small undertaking, curing a vampire, is he the least bit grateful??!!). . .Now when they're on the HIll and he's talking about Josette (in a plot never to see the light of day), he asks Julia if she understands and she responds quickly, "yes I do". . .no hesitation so I didn't think she was meaning "'cuz of you". . its too eary for her to feel that way about him. . . ohh if only we'd have gotten some background on Julia. . .regrets. . .I wish she'd knee him or throw the hypo on the floor in an ALL OUT temper tantrum. . he's so HOT about being human he wouldn't really hurt her, not til he's cured .. then of course, he'll be human and not so likely to kill, mame and torture . . .J99
Julia99

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: curiosity, josette and ghosts
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2002, 01:49:17 AM »
Posted by Gerard on February 06, 2002 at 19:49:17:
In Reply to: curiosity, josette and ghosts posted by Julia99 on February 06, 2002 at 19:24:28:

You forgot, Julia99 - Dr. Julia Hoffman WILL have her ultimate revenge for the way Barnabas has treated her, despite her medical treatment of him...........she's going to send him the bill.

Gerard

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2002, 02:07:52 AM »
Posted by Luciaphil on February 06, 2002 at 20:07:52:
In Reply to: curiosity, josette and ghosts posted by Julia99 on February 06, 2002 at 19:24:28:

The comebacks Julia could have made . . .

In answer to his jibe that her curiosity was insatiable and charges that she was jealous:

"Considering that you've built a shrine to the woman, and are planning to commit numerous felonies and federal offenses all in her name, taking me along for the ride as an accomplice, can you blame me for asking?"

or:

"I didn't mean to be intrusive; it's just that I've never come across anyone outside of a psychiatry textbook with such a case of raging monomania. Tell me, how did you get along with your mother? Has anyone ever given you a Rohrschach?"

and of course, the pithy:

"Jealous, my a**, get a grip, Mr. Collins."

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2002, 03:30:33 AM »
Posted by Julia99 on February 06, 2002 at 21:30:33:
In Reply to: Re: curiosity, josette and ghosts posted by Luciaphil on February 06, 2002 at 20:07:52:

Priceless M, priceless!
Julia99

Offline Rosaetta

• I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2002, 03:57:17 AM »
Posted by Rosaetta on February 06, 2002 at 21:57:17:
In Reply to: Re: curiosity, josette and ghosts posted by Julia99 on February 06, 2002 at 21:30:33:

Priceless M, priceless!

I would love it if Julia did say such things. I could never understand Barnabas idolizing Josette anyway. I always thought she was a wimp and a crybaby. Many's the time I wondered why either Julia (or Angelique) didn't tell him to get a grip. As for the family, his family does seem a little bit out there.