Author Topic: Dark Shadows Comedy Caption Serial Online  (Read 549 times)

Offline BurkeDevlin

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows Comedy Caption Serial Online
« on: April 04, 2011, 09:16:44 PM »
I posted months back about plans to institute a weekly Dark Shadows comedy caption serial.  It's up at last, at

http://graeme.50webs.com/burkedevlin/

Episodes 1 and 2 are currently available, along with a FAQ and QuickStart Guide to the first 126 episodes of the series.  It will eventually be updated weekly, once there's a big enough "viewer base" out there watching it.

None of the names have been changed, since nobody was innocent.  I've found that for a one-shot parody, goofy names like Captain Jerk or Mister Schlock are cute, but if you're reading for the long haul, they'd start to get tiresome.  So here Vicki is still Vicki, Carolyn is still Carolyn, and Barnabas will be Barnabas (once he shows up).

Although DS fans would obviously appreciate it most, it's written in such a way as to be (hopefully) understandable to someone who has never seen the show before.  Currently I'm sending out plugs.  Episodes 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and the rest will be out there... as soon as there's enough interest to justify it.

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows Comedy Caption Serial Online
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:20:08 PM »
Hi  BurkeDevlin  thanks for the link and sharing the website  with us!   I love it  good  job!
                      Love   Anne [snow_kiss]
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow