Author Topic: Certifiable proof!  (Read 1161 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Certifiable proof!
« on: October 02, 2002, 04:33:38 AM »
We now definitively know that noone in Collinwood ever "goes to the bathroom".  My evidence? Naggie's reaction to Chris NOT answering the phone while he was home. You'd think there was no logical explanation for this whatsoever. And he did NOT reply "What do you THINK, Naggie? I was taking a DUMP!"

Aside from that, memo to Chris:

When you are turning into a werewolf and someone knocks on the door DO NOT SAY "Who is it?"!!! Uhhh, you see, if you just don't say anything, they will think you are really not home and leave. Telling them to leave without opening the door never works, it just pisses them off. Remember Joe? Oh, and since they are no toilets in Collinsport, don't do the dysentery dance as your changeover.

Memo to Naggie:

Did you REALLY think playing hide and seek was a good idea?

Memo to Lizzie:

Next time you hire a governess, she should be smarter than the children.

Memo to Carolyn:

Get a copy of "The Rules". Also, you weigh all of 92 pounds. Going through the woods at night is a BAD idea.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Certifiable proof!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2002, 05:18:02 AM »
Memo to Lizzie:

Next time you hire a governess, she should be smarter than the children.

All of your memos were a hoot, but this one was priceless :)

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2002, 11:02:29 AM »
kuanyin wrote:
Oh, and since they are no toilets in Collinsport, don't do the dysentery dance as your changeover.

ROTFL!!!
I had to take a second look to notice this but it was well worth it!  Thanks for the laughs!
"Calamity Jane"

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2002, 04:16:35 PM »
OMG Kuanyin thanks for helping me start the day with a good laugh!  Like everyone else, I've always wondered about the bathroom situation or, should I say lack of a bathroom situation. But what really got me wondering was how ripe some of the places of long term confinement must have gotten before the unfortunate individual was set free.  Most recently, Maggie in the secret tomb.  I also didn't notice anything in Adam's little cell in the basement either. YUCK-O!
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2002, 03:54:16 AM »
Kuanyin, your commentary was hysterical.

I had wanted to note an episode a couple of days previous to this that I thought had to be the funniest DS episode I can remember.  It was one where those kids were up to their devilish schemes ... which resulted in Mrs. Johnson getting "locked in" the cottage.  I had the best laugh I'd had in a while when David ducked down outside the cottage door so Mrs. Johnson couldn't see him.

I needed another laugh about the time I saw this post.  Thank you!  :)

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 06:42:56 PM »
That was a very funny thread but rich people don't need to go so Collinwood doesn't need bathroomsone of the perks of being wealthy i guess! maybe there is an out house for the help!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV