Author Topic: Greetings from SheilaMarch  (Read 780 times)

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Greetings from SheilaMarch
« on: October 01, 2002, 05:48:22 AM »
Those who were members of the VantageNet forum a couple of years ago will remember Ms. Sheila March, who was a frequent poster until about a year ago.  Many of us met Sheila in NYC at the festival in 2001; she was very helpful to me as a newcomer in NYC when I was planning one of my Manhattan excursions after the festival ended.  Many of us will also recall her beautiful professional art work that she shared on this forum after 9/11.

I recently heard from Sheila, and she asked me to say "hello" to everyone on the board.  She recalled how her participation on the forum began with the beginning of the 1897 storyline.

Unfortunately, she no longer has a computer or e-mail address, but she is looking into the possibility of using an Internet cafe or public library.

I certainly hope one of these options will work for her.  I know I've missed her incisive and insightful comments this past year!

Vlad
"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from SheilaMarch
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 07:19:59 AM »
Thank you for letting us know.  I hope she manages to rejoin us.
Josette

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from SheilaMarch
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 08:08:41 AM »
Thanks, Vlad!  I was just thinking about her the other day.  If you speak to her again, please give her my best and let her know she's been missed.