Author Topic: Jonathan Frid opens up a feedback forum  (Read 1254 times)

Nancy

Jonathan Frid opens up a feedback forum
« on: September 29, 2002, 05:19:20 PM »
Jonathan Frid has opened up a guest book inviting anyone with comments on his website to please stop and let him know what they are.

Go to Jonathanfrid.com and at the menu choose Visitor's Corner

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re: Jonathan Frid opens up a feedback forum
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 07:23:44 PM »
Thanks Nancy... I will make sure to stop by the site soon.
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Connie

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 07:50:19 AM »
This is great!  Boy do I have some feedback for HIM.  (Uh oh...)

JF says:

"Yeah, I got your FEEDBACK right HERE"!

No...seriously...I love his site.  And I appreciate the fact that he takes the time to post his thoughts on this and that.  It's enjoyable reading.  Plus the audio files!  I could listen to him for hours.  (I'd prefer sitting on his lap while listening, but well, ya can't have everything).  LOL

-CLC  ;)

Offline scout75

• Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 04:25:01 PM »
I could listen to him for hours.  (I'd prefer sitting on his lap while listening, but well, ya can't have everything)

I'd pay good money to see that sight!
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...

Connie

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2002, 04:49:48 PM »
I'd pay good money to see that sight!

Well, maybe if the price is right, he could be persuaded to participate.  Anyone else interested in contributing to the cause?  LOL
I just wanna sit on his lap, put my arm around his shoulders and have him tell me a story.  That's all.
All contributors permitted to shoot video or take pictures.  (in appreciation for their kind donations)

-CLC  [thumb]

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2002, 07:08:28 PM »
Connie,

Where was this photograph taken?  Love the shirt.  Was this some sort of outdoor "living theatre" type performance back in the day?

Gothick

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2002, 09:18:26 PM »
that photo looks like it is from that classic oliver stone film SEIZURE starring FRID.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2002, 09:49:48 PM »
Oh yes, the classic film for which JF wasn't paid for years on end ... and the crazed director had Martine Beswick parading about on a carpet of broken glass...

Gothy

Nancy

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2002, 12:22:28 AM »
So come to one of the one man shows and see what can be worked out.;)

nancy

Well, maybe if the price is right, he could be persuaded to participate.  Anyone else interested in contributing to the cause?  LOL
I just wanna sit on his lap, put my arm around his shoulders and have him tell me a story.  That's all.
All contributors permitted to shoot video or take pictures.  (in appreciation for their kind donations)

-CLC  [thumb]

Nancy

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2002, 12:24:33 AM »
You are beyond ill, girl.

That's why we like you so much.:)

Nancy

Nancy

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2002, 12:29:26 AM »
I should have pointed out earlier that there is specific feedback JF is asking about at the present moment, and that's on the feedback forum - he wants to know how the Audio Gallery is or isn't working for people.  So please let him know if you do or do not have problems downloading and listening to the audio.  It's helpful too if you tell him what kind of computer you have, etc. and that why if people are having the same problem the cause might be narrowed down and resolved faster and more effectively.

At a later date, he will ask for more general feedback. As you can hopefully tell by the photo of him on the website (and NOT the photo Connie has shared with us, lol) JF is doing very well and doing battle with the computer like the rest of us.

Nancy

Offline Miss_Winthrop

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2002, 03:38:51 AM »
Nancy:

Well, actually I have been over to his site often!  I've yet to get the audio portion to work right for me.  I will definitely leave feedback.

However, I do enjoy reading what he has written.  He has such a command of the English language that people don't seem to have these days.  I thought he looked kind of neat sitting in front of his PC.  It's great to think that he has taken the time to learn how to operate one and share his ideas with us.  I for one appreciate his efforts and you can tell him I said so.

Regards,
Miss Winthrop
One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
~Virginia Woolf

Nancy

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2002, 02:45:04 PM »
Nancy:

Well, actually I have been over to his site often!  I've yet to get the audio portion to work right for me.  I will definitely leave feedback.

However, I do enjoy reading what he has written.  He has such a command of the English language that people don't seem to have these days.  I thought he looked kind of neat sitting in front of his PC.  It's great to think that he has taken the time to learn how to operate one and share his ideas with us.  I for one appreciate his efforts and you can tell him I said so.

Regards,
Miss Winthrop

You just told him.;)

Offline VAM

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2002, 03:44:19 PM »
He has such a command of the English language that people don't seem to have these days.  I thought he looked kind of neat sitting in front of his PC.  It's great to think that he has taken the time to learn how to operate one and share his ideas with us.  I for one appreciate his efforts and you can tell him I said so.

You can add me to the list. I think it is heartwarming to see his willingness to share with the fans. Thank you. Bravo Mr. Frid! [thumb]
It is a good day because I am still ticking!