Author Topic: My, my....  (Read 647 times)

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
My, my....
« on: September 19, 2002, 08:51:26 PM »
there certainly is a LOT going down at Collinwood! Who would have thought that Joe and Vicky were so close that he would go insane at her exit. Of course, her change in appearance and personality WAS confusing for everyone! You practically need a score card to keep track right now. Quentin's on first, Joe's out, Chris only talks about getting out, etc.

I feel sorry for viewers who missed a week or two of the show at this point in the original viewing.

And poor Joooliaahh. I nominate her outfit today as the ugliest ever. On anybody for the duration of the show. She looked like a demented, military schoolmarm with a Nazi fetish!

Isn't it interesting how we can watch the wolfie transformation over and over with no ill effects, yet it ruins everyone who is in the presence of it? Oh wait, I do have to go color my hair.....
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline scout75

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • "Sociopathic spinster!" "Histrionic fop!"
    • View Profile
Re: My, my....
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2002, 04:21:22 AM »
(Julia) looked like a demented, military schoolmarm with a Nazi fetish!

Or, at the very least, a sociopathic spinster! [vryevl]
BARNABAS: Here at Collinwood, old hates don't die. They lie in wait for the innocent and unsuspecting...

QUENTIN: We're guaranteed to make you believe (spells) exist. Our entire family can be explained in no other way...