Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1101  (Read 608 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1101
« on: November 09, 2010, 12:54:15 AM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1101
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 09:48:36 AM »
Daphne is doing her hair differently now that she's wearing Vicky's dress.  Very likely she was doing so on Friday as well, but I didn't notice it until today.  Why is she doing that?

Gerard's business with the dollhouse looks like an interesting extension of voodoo.  If I made miniature models of some of Julia's uglier dresses and burnt them, would the original dresses burn up?

Leticia/Carolyn is a strange character, not conforming to the usual rules of Dark Shadows possession.  Leticia hasn't blotted out Carolyn's personality.  When Leticia first came on the scene, we were told that Carolyn had acquired Leticia's memories, or else that Leticia had acquired Carolyn's - I can't remember which now - but it's more complicated than that.  I found her conversations about Rose Cottage, first with Julia and then with Barnabas, hard to fathom.

At any rate, we have finally been told what Rose Cottage is, and why it is called Rose Cottage.  If Carrie had it from the time she was a little girl, then I'm surprised there isn't more furniture in it, but let it pass.  It's fun to hear that 1840 Quentin was good with his hands.  And isn't it interesting that Barnabas, like Quentin, identifies big Rose Cottage as the old Magruder place!  Once again, I want to know: who were the Magruders?

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1101
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 12:11:43 AM »
During this episode I was eating carrots and drinking peach juice in keeping with the cult of orange.   That's a big bottle of blood Julia has.  Maybe they should just back a tanker truck of blood up to Maggie's bedroom window...   
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor