Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1099  (Read 1092 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1099
« on: November 04, 2010, 11:58:03 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1099
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 12:50:43 AM »
Daph-a-nee is ressurrected.   JK seems unused to playing Willie.   Willie grills Q, Q mocks Willie.   

Would everyone have been better off if Daphne and Gerard had both been ressurrected?   Could they then have done a similar spell on Tad and Carrie so they could exist separately from David and Hallie, alive?   Maybe all the DS characters ought to have worked together on this one.   

"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 12:06:17 PM »
JK seems unused to playing Willie.
Or else the writers are unused to writing Willie.  Never mind, it's still great to see him.

Would everyone have been better off if Daphne and Gerard had both been ressurrected?   Could they then have done a similar spell on Tad and Carrie so they could exist separately from David and Hallie, alive?   Maybe all the DS characters ought to have worked together on this one.
Heaven only knows what Gerard's diabolical plan is, and I'm betting he doesn't care enough about Tad or Carrie or David or Hallie to lift a finger for any one of them, let alone go to the trouble of bringing them back to life.  Daphne's a different matter.  There was a neat moment when she told Quentin she had to go to the children because she loved them.  She loves Tad and Carrie, while Quentin wants David and Hallie back.  It's a serious disagreement.

Leticia is floating in and out of Carolyn.  What will be her status when Gerard comes to life?

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 12:09:42 PM »
OMG! What is Willie doing in this crummy storyline? And why has he been clothes shopping at the bargain basement? I wonder whatever happened to those tight black pants he used to wear?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 05:45:36 PM »
9/10/70

How cool is it that Daphne has been made flesh and bone again. That is a very different element from the 1897 storyline. I find it very interesting. And finally we get to her speak hopefully.

Where are B&J, possibly going over books?

Well how convenient for the picture of Quentin.

Kate seems to be a bit nervous but I am sure it's par for the course as she is now talking.

Oh yeah, Willie's back fresh from Daughters of Darkness, Europe and with a messy hairstyle. I love it. By the way Daughters is being released as two disc set. :)

There is also a convenient panel for Daphne to hide behind.

A former werewolf, who has a magical portrait that changed him back into a man and also gave him immortality that is in love with a ghost who was brought back to life.  Pretty normal I would say!  ;)

There seemed to be a cut after the line, “Because I love them.” Not sure if there was or not though.

Nice to hear mention of Victoria Winters again.

Love the funky music and ball of light!

Lela seems to be on directing roll as she has directed a lot lately!

Well folks I have worked myself silly this morning catching up.  I am almost there.  It's been fun. Hope you guys enjoy my thoughts and comments!

If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/