Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1094  (Read 945 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1094
« on: October 28, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1094
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 10:42:48 AM »
Julia suddenly joins the cult of orange clothing.

Carolyn/Leticia with Gerard-- you slut!   Leticia and Pansy's song are the most blatant example in 1995/1970/1840 of their "greatest hits" policy, throwing in everything that worked in past storylines.

[candle_in_skull_2] [candle_in_skull_2]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 10:45:58 AM »
Sebastian's such a nice guy!  I like seeing Chris Pennock play a nice guy.  I wonder what it would be like to see Humbert Allen Astredo play a nice guy.

So now Carolyn is still Carolyn with Letitia grafted on?  And was that the case in 1995 as well?  Just when I'm starting to think "Ho-hum" about this storyline, it gives me something new to chew on.

I liked the original words to Pansy Faye's song so much better than the sentimentalized ones.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »
9/3/70

This is not, I repeat NOT good AT ALL!

Thank goodness Nancy didn't scream. I am sure my cat Tori is thankful.

The playroom is quite lovely.  Sy certainly did well when he had his contract made up to receive residuals!  I bet Dan hated that! LOL

What in the Sam Hell does Grayson have on?  Lord…all these strange outfits are enough to doom Collinwood themselves. However, I again do like the way she is painted!

I love the old room that Carolyn is in. Very nice If the show had lasted I would have loved to seen many more rooms. According to the first ep there are 40, I have to wonder if we have seen all 40? Maybe the next time I watch the show from beginning to end I will count.

Well Julia has added a coat which looks quite nice. Much better!

Thankfully it looks as if Chris has gotten a hold of some tweezers. Thank goodness!

Well apparently Leticia has some kind of connection to Pansy and I have to wonder what that connection is. Did Pansy ever sing this version?

Love Julia's screaming at the end. Oh who am I kidding I always love Julia screaming.  I actually have one of her screams on my phone. It lets me know when someone has called!  LOL

If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/