Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1092  (Read 884 times)

MysteriousB

Discuss - Ep #1092
« on: October 26, 2010, 11:36:04 PM »

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1092
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 08:24:27 AM »
Julia apparently has accepted Barnabas’s claim that he isn't Maggie's current vampire, but she still has no concrete proof.  Maggie was cold to Barnabas, but that could have been at his psychic bidding.  And Barnabas told Julia he found Maggie re-bitten in the woods, but for all Julia knows, he could have found Maggie un-re-bitten.

I liked the setup of David and Hallie looking through windows of Rose Cottage at themselves – or at Tad and Carrie.  It was clear that what they were seeing was photographs, but it was still neat to look at.  But gosh, why are David and Hallie so surprised that this is to be their fate?  I thought they learned their fate the night they dreamt they were in Rose Cottage – but maybe they have been in denial.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:26:12 AM »
[spoiler]Roxanne was PT's nightie wanderer, now RT Roxanne has turned Maggie into one.[/spoiler]   ***   Julia's seen too much TV where the cops use the victim as bait.   Maggie's way out ahead of Julia in the dark and rain, so Julia can't protect her, or even see the attacker, which was the point.  

A model ship of a model ship... in the dollhouse.   At the end, when D&H are looking through the windows (recognizing themselves from the back again), did Carrie say, "Now we are you."?

(moved from Discuss - Ep #1091 by admin)
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 04:43:48 PM »
9/1/70
David H is definitely turning into a young man as his voice seems to get deeper as the days go by. I would love to see a picture of him when he in his twenties!

I love how protective Barnabas is now. 

I love the shot of the kids on the steps. 

I find it interesting to hear a vampire say “Oh my God!” It seems odd. However, I think Louis from Anne Rice's novels believed in God. I am not an authority on her work but my brother is. I need to ask him.

“How well you look after me Julia!” “A habit I suppose?” she shrugs.  Nice work between JF and GH. We know of course it's not a habit. She loves the man deeply and I think at this point he knows how she feels.  Which begs the question is it possible for a heterosexual man and woman to be as close as those two? I know I am very close to female friends but I am not heterosexual.

David and that damn horse. Again I would (at that age) have felt stupid. 

Very cool effect of them in the dollhouse.

If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/