Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1055  (Read 702 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1055
« on: August 27, 2010, 11:58:12 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1055
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 06:13:41 AM »
I LOLed immediately at the Claude North VO.  I want to chew up scenery with that fake throaty voice now, and imply that I sort of think I'm English but not really!   
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1055
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 11:32:29 AM »
So many questions.

Maggie said Roger confessed to killing Elizabeth, Carolyn, and Angelique - but he didn't, did he?  Or did I miss it?

Why didn't Maggie go running off to find Quentin once she knew he wasn't the murderer?  And why was Angelique still determined to kill him?

Why did Barnabas bring Roxanne back to Loomis House from Buffie's apartment?  And why didn't he put the metal ring around her head when he turned on the electricity?  Could it be that, mesmerized by the Grand Tetons, he hadn't paid any attention to anything north or south of them while Julia was doing her zapping?

Angelique said she had hated Roger and that was why he killed her.  If that was the case, then I can imagine Roger burying that truth deep inside himself and therefore being fuzzy - as he was yesterday - about why he murdered Angelique.  I find it hard to believe, however, that Angelique hated Roger any more than she hated any of the other men who loved her.  Still, assuming she hated them all, maybe Roger was simply more perceptive than the others.  Alternatively, Angelique was wrong about why Roger killed her.