Author Topic: Vivre Les Livres  (Read 837 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Vivre Les Livres
« on: January 31, 2002, 02:25:31 PM »
Originally posted by Patti on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 31, 2002 at 08:25:31:

Was that old man helping Dr. Woodard today supposed to be the same old man who helped Vicki/Joe (regarding Laura Murdock Stockbridge)?
Was he in actuality the same man, just different makeup?
Patti
(Am sick of Woodard and icky Burke)
What a Woman!

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Vivre Les Livres
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2002, 06:57:03 PM »
Originally posted by Luciaphil on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 31, 2002 at 12:57:03:

Was that old man helping Dr. Woodard today supposed to be the same old man who helped Vicki/Joe (regarding Laura Murdock Stockbridge)?

Same character.

Was he in actuality the same man, just different makeup?

Different actor. The original cryptkeeper/archivist guy also refused to cross the picket line (which is also why we lost Robert Gerringer to accountant-like Mr. Turgeon).

Luciaphil
"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Paul

• Junior Poster
  • I Love Bathia Mapes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 07:45:16 PM »
Originally posted by Paul on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 05, 2002 at 13:45:16:
In Reply to: Re: Vivre Les Livres posted by Luciaphil on January 31, 2002 at 12:57:03:

Will the original cryptkeeper come back later?
Paul

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 09:10:52 PM »
Originally posted by Bob the Bartender on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on February 05, 2002 at 15:10:52:

Will the original cryptkeeper come back later?
Paul,

Regretably, I think that we have seen the last of actor Daniel Keyes (the ONLY Eagle Hill Cemetery Caretaker as far as I'm concerned), who issued that immortal line in his inimitable style to Willie Loomis outside of the Collins mausoleum, " Go! This is a frightening, evil place!" Darn, how I'm going to miss that guy in his dusty tuxedo and ill-fitting pince-nez glasses.

Bob the Bartender, who wonders if the unnamed caretaker was, in fact, the long-lost son of Boris Karloff.