Author Topic: Cult Radio Interviews with DS Actors  (Read 660 times)

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Cult Radio Interviews with DS Actors
« on: June 28, 2010, 08:52:49 PM »
Cult Radio has MP3 downloads of shows featuring interviews with Kathryn Leigh Scott, Lara Parker, and Marie Wallace. Each show runs several hours. The DS portion is anywhere from 30-60 minutes. Each show is $2.99 and can be paid thru PayPal and other ways as well (I believe). The Marie Wallace show was alluded to in another program. It was not listed, so I asked about it. The arranged to sell it to me. Just be aware that this is not an instantaneous transaction. They are a small company. When you send your money, you need to wait for someone on the other end to read the email and manually send you a download link. I did two transactions with them. Both were sent to me within 24 hours. I found the interviews very informative and enjoyable, even though I knew much of the material presented in them.  John Karlen was on recently. That one will be repeated later this week, if I'm not mistaken. There are other items of interest in these shows as well. I loved their talk with Jason's mother from Friday the 13th. 
http://www.cultradioagogo.com/craggdownloads.html