Author Topic: A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ."  (Read 719 times)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ."
« on: January 28, 2002, 11:38:10 PM »
Originally posted by Brian on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 28, 2002 at 17:38:10:

Hi, all. Just ran across a movie whiloe exploring IMDB and found some interesting DS connections. So, for what it's worth, can anyone out there connect Roger Davis to Barbara Blackburn via Judith Chapman?

Offline mfmdpt

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ."
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2002, 02:55:57 AM »
Posted by mfmiozza on January 28, 2002 at 20:55:57:
In Reply to: A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ." posted by Brian on January 28, 2002 at 17:38:10:

Well, he (I refuse to type his name - just thinking about how he'll be coming on DS soon is bad enough - LOL!) did a TV-movie called The Chameleons with both Judith Chapman and Barbara Blackburn. I think I even have it on videotape somewhere around here.

Interestingly, both Barbara Blackburn and Judith Chapman were also on the soap Ryan's Hope, but I don't think they were on it at the same time. Blackburn was the last Siobhan Ryan, and she came on in September of 1988. Chapman came on at least a few years earlier than that, though I don't honestly remember when she left.
"I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable." - Depeche Mode (Strangelove)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ."
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2002, 11:45:54 PM »
Posted by Brian on January 29, 2002 at 17:45:54:
In Reply to: A little DS "6 degrees of separation. . ." posted by Brian on January 28, 2002 at 17:38:10:

Since only Michael found the connection to which I refered, I'd like to apologize for not making my "6 degrees" game clear: Judith Chapman has a DS connection unrelated to Barbara Blackburn and Roger Davis in that she appeared in a non-DS-movie for which Bob Cobert composed the score.