Author Topic: 'ello, 'ello!!!!  (Read 827 times)

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
'ello, 'ello!!!!
« on: January 28, 2002, 12:02:25 AM »
Originally posted by RingoCollins on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Forum on January 27, 2002 at 18:02:35:

Well, after a few days of scratching the head, wondering if ya'll moved the board just to get away from the Beatlenut, I finally got time to check some other bookmarked sites, and so thanks to crissyde's movie site - I found you'se again! Still keeping up wit the best show ever, but with my current state of semi-unemployment [still] - doing odd projects and weird roadwork, and taking [yawn] photos of products, headshots, and rocks [yes, real rocks], is all keeping me on a very strange schedule. Haven't been able to do any serious 'shadow work' lately, and with George's death, and the mag's new issue, a tribute of course, and doing some work at our website [beatlefan.com - subscribe today~! - or if any of you would like a copy of our beautiful Harrison tribute issue, you can email me now, and I will see what I can do - shameless plug #1 for 2002 - if you would like to look at photos from our visit to Henley they are at
http://www.mindspring.com/~winston9/Henley/
Henley On Thames is Harrison's home town, or should I sadly say, was his home town]

Haven't got to read thru everyone's stuff yet, but I will. One thing I have been thinking about in the last several shows, I have been feeling really sorry for Willie, [and wondering if we would be if the first Willie was still in the show!]. The guy tries so hard to do good. And ya'll KNOW I was enjoying TLM in the secret room!! [shoulda left him there!] Have you noticed the music behind the commercial on TVland about 'where do baby's come from'?

Well, like it or not, I'm back [somebody grab my email and let me know when ya move again, please!!]

Red, White and Blue Cheers,
Ringo

George Harrison [1943-Infinity]
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: 'ello, 'ello!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2002, 01:14:28 AM »
Posted by Midnite on January 27, 2002 at 19:14:28:
In Reply to: 'ello, 'ello!!!! posted by RingoCollins on January 27, 2002 at 18:02:35:

Well, like it or not, I'm back [somebody grab my email and let me know when ya move again, please!!]

Consider it done.

Actually, we WILL be moving soon to better digs (yay MB!), but I promise that it'll be a smooth transition.

It's great to see you again!

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2002, 11:43:04 AM »
Posted by CastleBee on January 28, 2002 at 05:43:04:
In Reply to: 'ello, 'ello!!!! posted by RingoCollins on January 27, 2002 at 18:02:35:

Welcome back Ringo - I was wondering if you were still out there.

One thing I have been thinking about in the last several shows, I have been feeling really sorry for Willie, [and wondering if we would be if the first Willie was still in the show!].

Just my 2 cents, but NO - not at all!

CastleBee
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline RingoCollins

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I think it was the trousers
    • View Profile
    • Fans On The Run
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2002, 02:59:56 PM »
Posted by RingoColins on January 29, 2002 at 08:59:56:
In Reply to: Re: 'ello, 'ello!!!! posted by Midnite on January 27, 2002 at 19:14:28:

Thanky folks!
We sing, we dance.....and we don't need pants!