Author Topic: Cable's Out...  (Read 836 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Cable's Out...
« on: August 09, 2002, 08:49:29 PM »
So Patti is FINALLY :o watching weeks worth o DS.

Okay, started from about 1 1/2 weeks ago:

Is Robert Rodan trying to seem 'icky' (i.e., child-like mentality, or just plain duffy?)

I had also assumed :o R. Rodan was/is quite tall; I expect TPTB @ DS want him to appear such, but, when he was strangling Barnabas (and subsequentally standing side by side w/Barn), R. R only appeared to be about 4ish inches taller than Barn.

I always thought J. Frid was on the average size (5'8").

Has anyone ever seen both men in person?

Next:

John Karlen :)

Never hated him, never was gaga over him; only real impression was more of him from Cagney & Lacy, which was fine.

Boy, seeing some eps now for 2nd time....what an actor!!!

He really seems such the innocent, so naive. In C&L, a "real man". What range!!

So, I'll through my hat in the ring & state:

[size=14]I also Love John Karlen![/size]

I've never seen these specific eps, it was cool seeing TLATKLS 'remember' when she was abducted by Barn & Willie.

I love to HATE Nicholas!!! ;D

Where is Ang? (Faux dead and or a vampire??)

I am missing Elizabeth, I take it we're near the hmm.. "Dead Zone" ;) for her, n'est pas?

It was interesting seeing Julia from 6ish months (no, wait, pre-1795, so how many months?) from when she was helping with TLATKLS. Her hair!! Looks much better now.

Where's David?

Kitten, Kitten, Kitten....

[size=24]WE[/size]
[size=28]LOVE[/size]
[size=24]NANCY[/size]
[size=24]BARRETT!!![/size]

She'ss goooooddddd!!!!!!

I'll think of more later.

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Cable's Out...
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2002, 08:57:36 PM »
OY!!....Carol!!

This line-up of dames behind us who've just discovered the charms of Mr. Karlen is getting a little out of hand. Don't know how long we can hold them off!!!......

What do you say WE kidnap WILLIE and take HIM to the mausoleum?  They'll never think to look for him there!!!   [lghy] [lghy]

Rainey
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2002, 09:40:33 PM »
OY!!....Carol!!

I'm here. Just got back from a second interview for a  part-time job.

This line-up of dames behind us who've just discovered the charms of Mr. Karlen is getting a little out of hand. Don't know how long we can hold them off!!!......

See what happens when I step away from the computer! :o

What do you say WE kidnap WILLIE and take HIM to the mausoleum?  They'll never think to look for him there!!!   [lghy] [lghy]

You might be right altho now that the Grand Experiment is over in the basement, you and I could let Willie play doctor and we could all hide under those blue sheets.
With a few well placed electrodes, we could RAISEWillie's spirits, don't ya think?
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2002, 10:05:46 PM »
Carol you're going to kill me.

I'm sitting here, gasping and shrieking with laughter.

I'm supposed to be packing for the Cape and instead I'm howling and trying to keep my 15 year old from reading your post.  ("MY MOTHER??!!"  :o )

Sorry, but you're going to have to keep those janey-come-lately's away from Willie by yourself for a while.  

The lab in the basement sounds perfect, but first get rid of the damned chloroform....you want to REMEMBER, don't you?...and PLEASE be careful with those electrodes...don't damage anything!!!

[lghy]

Rainey, who leads a charmed life: Willie's not in a single episode while she's away on vacation!!!
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2002, 10:52:35 PM »
I saw Jonathan Frid in Minneapolis during the original run of DS.  He was very thin, six feet or so tall.  Quite gaunt.

Tanis
There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.