Author Topic: 3s??????  (Read 683 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
3s??????
« on: January 27, 2002, 06:54:16 AM »
Originally posted by Julia99 on the Dark Shadows: General Discussion Board on January 27, 2002 at 00:54:16:

Are we at the 3rd time Julia smoked? The 3rd time someone broke into the Old House through that window (Jason, Julia and now little cousin David) and Barn has grabbled Julia's throat 3x too .. . Is my countin accurate, tallys can be soooo important (to those of us practicing underwater basketweaving that is. . ) J99
Julia99

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: 3s??????
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2002, 06:36:54 PM »
Posted by Anne on January 27, 2002 at 12:36:54:
In Reply to: 3s??????? posted by Julia99 on January 27, 2002 at 00:54:16:

Hi, Julia you are right i was thinking about the
same thing as i watched the episode unfold!! Did you
notice too that Dr Hoffman lit up in Willei's room
at the hoisptial too?? Can you imagine for just a one moment that the place could of blown up with Sincei
think what was Willie's oxygen tent???And the fact that the blood flowing fromthe bottle was not even doing anything!!It looked to me like tomato sauce
you use for pasta only thicker maybe ketchup?? I'm
really surprised that Dr Woodard didn't say something to Juila aboutnot smoking !!! Gosh, Anne who needs
Quentin so very much is now making up things and should be put away for good !!! Perhaps at WinCliff then Quentin can visit her ??? Or be her Doctor?? Thats it for now signing off and dreaming of here
sweetie!Then another observation where little David couldn't unlock the door to the Old House and Willie always said it was locked up tight Well what a bout the windows on the house they were always open so you could just climb right in!! Mine as well put a sign out that says Hey everyone open house here come thru the window that way you don't have to open the door!!!!
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow