Author Topic: Am i the only person here annoyed with Jeff Clark?  (Read 4776 times)

Connie

Re: Am i the only person here annoyed with Jeff Clark?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2002, 04:24:27 AM »
Sabrina always reminds me of Laraine Newman.

Ya know, with all the Jeff Clark bashing going on, I've decided to tape the next few shows and see what all the hubbub is about.  LOL
I was never crazy about the guy, but I don't remember him being THAT annoying!!

Actually...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

There are some scenes in 1897 between Charles Tate and Quentin that I enjoy immensely.  (Especially the fight scene).
I enjoy the tension and animosity between them.  I think both Davis and Selby did an excellent job.

(Then again, Selby always does an excellent job).  ;D

-CLC

Offline Angelique_s_Sis

• Junior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2002, 05:39:09 AM »
Jeff Clark is the most agitating characters.  Peter Bradford was alittle bit better.    Maybe it's Davis?  I always get a headache whenever he's onscreen.

I remember when he replaced Peter Duel in Alias Smith & Jones.....he annoyed me then, too.  I can't remember if he was that fond of his hair in that show?   :)

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2008, 04:17:41 AM »
I don't mind Jeff THAT much, mostly because I find Barnabus incredibly boring... so I can stand Jeff because I'm so busy hating Barnabus, I don't notice him. LOL [nuts] Makes sense to me! But him with Vicki is a totally different story. I'm glad she dumped him *evil laugh*

I couldn't disagree with you more, Daphne. Barnabas was NEVER boring IMO. He's my favorite character on the show and there was never a dull moment when he was on.

To quote Angelique...while I do hate some of the things Barnabas does, I could never hate him himself.

I could understand if you disliked Barnabas because of some of the things he did, but being boring he was NOT, at least IMO.