Author Topic: New archive forum problem  (Read 1991 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: New archive forum problem
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2002, 08:34:34 AM »
I keep getting an error message.  It thinks that I'm not going through the member's gateway when in fact I am.

Hmmm - what's odd is that the archive's log is showing that you're not coming in through any of the links in the gateway. It looks like I'm going to have to look into this further for you because I honestly don't understand what could be happening in your case. :-/

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2002, 08:55:01 AM »
OK, this is getting really weird because I just logged in to the forum as you and tried to get into the archive with each of the five links in the Members' Gateway, and I was able to access the archive successfully with all of them.
Now, I'm not doubting for a second that you're having a problem because there's no reason for you to say you are when you're not - but I do have a favor to ask. I've just added some numbers to the errors the archive's system brings up. Could you try to access the archive again when you get the chance, and then post which error number comes up for you? Hopefully that number will help me trace what's happening to you. Thanks! :)

Offline Blue_Whale_Barfly

• Full Poster
  • What do you mean last call!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2002, 04:20:58 PM »
Hi MB.  It reads Error#1.  Thanks for all your efforts!