Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0890  (Read 2388 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0890
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 08:00:07 AM »
I always thought of it as his being "programmed" for his mission, but retaining enough of his normal intelligence to be able to cover up when his new behavior seemed too suspicious.  Of course, as time goes on, he recovers more of his "true" self.
Josette

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »
I missed you too, Taeylor!

I missed you too dear Midnite! :)

while I'm relishing JF's unrelenting wickedness (it's too bad TPTB didn't have the cojones to stick with it despite fan impatience

Doesn't it just sicken that they didn't stick with it.  I have been watching the remaninig episodes of Angel and I akin it to DS in a way.  The stupid WB dumped it when it was just getting revved up.  I truly feel the same way about Dark Shadows.  The Leviathan story could have worked if they would have just stuck with it.  I am glad soaps don't change on a dime this day and time when the audience decides they don't like something!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2010, 05:08:39 AM »
I have to comment how much I love 'bad' Barnabas. It is a shame that the writers didn't stick to the storyline as planned and kept him bad for a little while longer. But when audiences are complaining and start to tune off...what are ya gonna do? Still I wish they had stuck to their guns. A full-blown confrontation between Barnabas and Julia would have been great.

Not that I didn't enjoy their 'disagreement' today on the subject. One minute he's remorseful with her, next he's back to being cold. Poor Julia must be in a tailspin to see the old Barnabas,
the mean one from his vamp days, return.

I'm not surprised Carolyn listened to Barnabas either. She's known quite awhile that Chris has had some kind of serious hangup, and he was just never willing to tell her about it.