Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0888  (Read 2819 times)

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0888
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
In the redo of the opener, the stranger faces the camera and we can see that Dennis Patrick is back.  Yay!!!

I'm not sure which is odder-- that Carolyn and Julia wore the same clothes two days in a row (did Carolyn at least take them off to sleep?  We know Julia slept in hers), went antiquing in them, and busied themselves back at Collinwood without either of them changing into something else OR that they wore their coats in the house?  (As someone who doesn't even own a coat, I choose the latter because I can't fathom anybody wearing one indoors.)

What was the reason for Carolyn's fixed expression of shock after Julia bought the painting?  That Julia is knowledgeable about art?  That she likes ugly landscapes?  That she didn't bother to make a counter offer?  That she has $300 in her checking account?

And yet, Carolyn seemed to underact after meeting up with the trespassing stranger in the woods who creepily told her, "You're a very beautiful woman."  Rich people are so weird!

Ah, a phone in the foyer.  You just know that a phone call is imminent!!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 07:41:04 PM »
LOL! Your post made me giggle darling! :)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2010, 04:43:58 PM »
It's great to see Dennis Patrick again after oh-so-long. And to play a character so different from the charming but sleazy Jason proves what a great actor he was.

Good to see Marie Wallace back again too. I think that Megan and Philip during this period had to be the most natural couple on the show since Joe and Megan. [spoiler] Then they fall under the control of Barnabas and the Leviathan hold and are never the same again. It's really tragic. [/spoiler]

Did no one let Julia in on the history of Paul Stoddard? No photos of him to see? Then again, it is understandable why Elizabeth would not want to keep any pictures of Paul seeing as she had believed she had murdered him for so long...she was living with enough guilt as it was.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2010, 06:30:54 PM »
Joe and Maggie, which I know is what you meant to say.

Did no one let Julia in on the history of Paul Stoddard? No photos of him to see? Then again, it is understandable why Elizabeth would not want to keep any pictures of Paul seeing as she had believed she had murdered him for so long...

Soon, even Carolyn will say that she'd never been permitted to see a photo of her own father, which is oh so extreme.