Author Topic: Why is Vicki raiding Julia's closet?  (Read 997 times)

Offline Julia99

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
Why is Vicki raiding Julia's closet?
« on: July 26, 2002, 04:58:50 AM »
I think Alex M had it just as bad as Grayson in the wardrobe Dept. . what was that horrid thing she was wearing in today's 1st ep??  Slap a jacket over it and its one of Julia's little "doctor" outfits. . . ::)
Julia99

ClaudeNorth

Re: Why is Vicki raiding Julia's closet?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2002, 07:38:23 AM »
Julia99,

The title of your post caused me to imagine a scene in which Vicki sneaks into Julia's bedroom to "borrow" one of her dresses, but is caught by the good doctor.  The ensuing catfight would rival the "wig in the john" scene from VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.  And imagine the dialogue:

JULIA:  You b****!  Barnabas would be mine if it weren't for you!

VICKI:  Hah!  You wouldn't know what to do with him even if you had him!  Stick to your test tubes, Doctor, and leave the men to a real woman!

(JULIA slaps VICKI hard, knocking her to the ground.)

JULIA:  NOW, who's the real woman?  Get out of my room, Little Orphan Vicki, before I send you on a one-way trip to Wyndcliffe! And don't think I couldn't do it!  All your talk about traveling back in time is fare enough!

(VICKI scrambles to her feet and, holding her face, backs out of the room.)

(JULIA turns to the mirror and gazes at herself triumphantly.)

FADE TO BLACK

Regards,

John

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2002, 08:15:40 AM »
I think Alex M had it just as bad as Grayson in the wardrobe Dept. . what was that horrid thing she was wearing in today's 1st ep??  Slap a jacket over it and its one of Julia's little "doctor" outfits. . . ::)

LOL!!  Julia99, I think you're right!! I knew that dress looked familar!  :)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2002, 08:53:42 AM »
Julia99,

The title of your post caused me to imagine a scene in which Vicki sneaks into Julia's bedroom to "borrow" one of her dresses, but is caught by the good doctor.  The ensuing catfight would rival the "wig in the john" scene from VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.  And imagine the dialogue:

John

John . .i do believe based on this particular post that you should plan to join me and a host of friends at 2223 Market in SF on August 4th for Sunday brunch. .i believe you would fit right in with us .. .and our Margaret Cho-honoree humor. . ..
Julia99

Offline VictoriaWintersRox

• Full Poster
  • Vickified
    • View Profile
    • The Regal Beagle
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 07:16:36 PM »
Julia99,
The title of your post caused me to imagine a scene in which Vicki sneaks into Julia's bedroom to "borrow" one of her dresses, but is caught by the good doctor.  The ensuing catfight would rival the "wig in the john" scene from VALLEY OF THE DOLLS.

LOL! Maybe afterwards Jeff could come in to defend Vicki from the good doctor Hoffman, in which case Julia might inject him with something lethal and have him die. *sigh* Too bad it's only in my dreams. I would've loved for Jeff to have an early demise

ClaudeNorth

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2002, 08:06:25 AM »

John . .i do believe based on this particular post that you should plan to join me and a host of friends at 2223 Market in SF on August 4th for Sunday brunch. .i believe you would fit right in with us .. .and our Margaret Cho-honoree humor. . ..

Well, aren't you thoughtful!  Sadly, I'm living on the east coast and unable to attend, but thanks anyway.  Perhaps we could meet at the next Fest...

Regards,

John