Author Topic: Where Would They Go/  (Read 980 times)

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
Where Would They Go/
« on: July 24, 2002, 10:36:39 PM »
If the Collins family or the other people we see on DS were to go on a trip or vacation, where would they go.

What kind of luggage would they take, how much, and what would they pack? 8) 8) 8)

Tanis

There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Where Would They Go/
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2002, 11:01:42 PM »
Willie would go to Atlantic City for a long weekend.

He'd take a small size LL Bean duffle bag....blue to match his eyes.

He'd pack pj's (apparently, he wears them!!) his toothbrush, a change of clothes, and his comb.

He'd hire himself a 'girlfriend' for the weekend, loose every dime he had playing craps, and return to Collinsport still hung over and sick as a dog.  :P

Yep, that would be Willie's idea of a break from routine.

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Misty

• Full Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2002, 01:17:56 AM »
::)Elizabeth would travel by Concord to the south of France---maybe Biarritz (sp.?). I was there once and loved it. Her wardrobe would consist of elegant day and evening clothes as well as sportswear. She would need a trunk, several wardrobes, a hat box, and make-up case. She would be driven by a chauffeur in a white limo complete with food service and bar.  8) 8) 8)
" Small things amuse small minds"--------at least my students have been led to believe!

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2002, 03:17:17 AM »
Barnabas would go to Rio di Jeniro(sp).  He'd be on the beach, wearing sunglasses. Khaki shorts and a colorful shirt.  He'd drink one or two scotches, then he'd go upstairs to his suite, in a very upscale hotel, and shower and dress for the night.  He'd take along shorts and shorts for those hot Summer days,  suits by Versacci, and a tux, made by The Collinsport Tailor.  He would call for his long, black limo, go to a great party, in bed at an ungodly hour, and start all over again.
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2002, 05:54:57 AM »

Harry would go to Las Vegas and stay, and never leave. He'd bring luggage by Ricardo Beverly Hills, with his wardrobe. He'd meet a girl who lives there (hint), they'd hit it off and go to a wedding chapel. Harry found Paradise!  :-*
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan