Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0867  (Read 809 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0867
« on: October 20, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0867
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 11:26:06 PM »
The voiceover reveals that Lady Hampshire is drawn to a rendevouz with a man who is dead.  The door opens and it's Quentin.  How much more exciting if it had been the unstaked Barnabas.   Angelique works on the chains, but Aristede enters.
Kitty claims she has seen Barnabas and Edward wants to go to the cave to the discomfort of Quentin's body with Petofi's mind .
Barnabas is still in the coffin with the stake and breathing rather heavily for a dead man.   Flames surround Angelique.  Another good episode.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2009, 12:59:26 AM »
Finally, Barnabas is back! [hall2_cool]

Apparently Kitty really did see Barnabas as well as Aristede. Would Barnabas really show himself to Kitty on purpose, uncertain that [spoiler] the treatments had cured him? I would think he wouldn't want to do anything to deliberately screw up the plan he, Julia and Angelique had been working on, [/spoiler] but on the other hand we all know what a Josette nut he is. [hall2_rolleyes]

Loved the battling between Angelique and Aristede. Both seemed determined to have the last word, him telling he'll teach her no one messes with him if it's the last thing he'll do, her telling him it just may be the last thing he ever does.
I find their bickering quite a bit more interesting than her and Quentofi duking it out.

Quentofi says no one hates Barnabas more than he does...while true, it's still chilling hearing it come out of Quentin's mouth even though it's Petofi in his body. I always wondered why Petofi didn't set out to destroy Barnabas himself, or even have Aristede do it, rather than insist that Quentin when he was still Quentin do it. Then I remember how much Petofi revels in other people's misery.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 01:05:51 AM »
Jonathan Frid had a nice easy time of it on his first day back from vacation.  I hope Grayson Hall's having a good time on her own vacation.

I wouldn't like to have been Petofi, prying that ring of Barnabas's off a dead man's finger.

Oh, gosh, what a fool Aristede is.  I keep expecting more of him, but in vain.