Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0863  (Read 686 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0863
« on: October 14, 2009, 11:46:39 PM »

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0863
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »
Evan fail in the ceremony and  Quentin's body with Petofi's mind takes great pleasure in telling him it is so.  Evan seems to fail at everything and have little control over his life. 
Trask is home and filling Edward with a pack of lies to Edward's glee.  Trask's surprise at Judiths,'"Good Evening Greggory."  is a great monment. Trask worms his way out of his lies, but Judith makes him come to her making it clear she is in control.   Then she drops the bomb that she has the power of attorney.  Which recalls to mind that magical confession story that was never resolved.
I suppose by now the writers had forgotten and Trask will never be exposed for the death of his wife.
Back to Evan who is digging his own grave, surprise, not!
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 03:45:33 AM »
I loved how Judith is leading Gregory on. She seems to be believing his lies, but one senses that she is just putting on an act.

Poor Edward is frusterated that Judith seems to believe Trask. I have been frusterated with Edward's believing every word Petofi says, but I was so proud of him when he told Trask he would find out what he's really been up to and tell Judith.

The ceremony to reunite Quentin with his body has failed. I could almost feel sorry for Evan when Petofi threatened to bury him alive, if I didn't remember his part in Minerva's murder and being involved in Trask's attempt to seize the Collins money.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2009, 11:31:46 PM »
Happy Halloween!  I squeezed in an episode before the trick-or-treaters started coming, and now I'm writing this between running to the door to hand out candy.

As Evan called on Lucifer to rectify the situation, I was wondering, "Why on earth would Lucifer want to put things right?"  Then, when the ceremony failed, I enjoyed watching Evan begging and cringing, but I did wish that the object of his begging and cringing could have been more worthy.

Edward was uncharacteristically snarky today, I thought - more like Roger than like himself.  It's a pity Quentin couldn't have been in his rightful body for the just-like-old-times evening at Collinwood, and it's also a shame that Carl couldn't have been there.  I would love to have seen Carl's lip quivering as he talked about the terrible things Trask had done.  I don't know what terrible things Carl would have talked about, but I know they would have been very silly and they would have made me laugh.  I've got a Civil War song running through my head:

We shall meet, but we shall miss him.
There will be one vacant chair.
We shall linger to caress him
While we breathe our evening prayer.

Trash certainly thinks fast on his feet!  That story of his about why he hadn't visited Judith was very well done.  He knows, however, that Judith can check it with the doctors.  I suppose he's planning to browbeat her into not asking them, in just the way he browbeat Charity into believing that the confession he signed was false.