Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0858  (Read 909 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0858
« on: October 05, 2009, 01:55:18 PM »

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0858
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 02:30:28 AM »
Hasn't Petofi been around long enough?  He's got the body so why not move on to safer territory and get some distance from the dreaded gypsies.   
Angelique pulls her dress out of a very modern looking clothes box.
Now Petofi's body can't get Beth to believe him and she knew the real Petofi was up to something.
Jullia is feeling strange.  The sound effects are really eerie in these scenes.   Julia looks pretty today and she often doesn't due to bad hair, clothing, make-up and lighting, but it seems to come together for a change.  Naturally the only one to believe Petofi's body is Julia and she is gone.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »
Well, Petofi didn't really let Beth in on what he was planning to do with Quentin. What I don't understand is why she bought into Quentofi when he couldn't answer one question about Jamison. That should have made her a little suspicious.

And certainly Angelique should have thought something was up when 'Quentin' is now ready, willing, and able to marry her. Did she really think he'd get over Amanda that fast? (Then again, this IS Amanda we're talking about so I guess Angelique can be forgiven here).

Poor Quentin. Just when he finally gets someone to believe him, Julia, she disappears before his eyes. It appears there is no help or hope for him. What's a guy to do?

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 06:40:18 AM »
Quentin figured out sooner than I remembered that simply saying "I'm Quentin” isn't going to persuade anybody.  He's had bad luck with Julia and Beth, but he's on the right track.  And Beth looked sort of doubtful after Petofi-in-Quentin laid down the law to her.  Quentin has never been so dictatorial with her before as he apparently was today.

I was surprised when Julia called out “I’m frightened” to Stokes.  I thought she would give him some useful information, and I imagined him instructing her across time how to deal with the situation.  I don't blame her for being frightened, but I expected more of her.