Author Topic: Ghost  (Read 2681 times)

Offline tripwire

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2002, 07:31:54 PM »
actually nicholas blair came and took the body, as part of his "evil master plan" . with a few alterations to ringo, his plan will be complete......he is creating a new "BOY BAND" with adam and tom jennings and dr lang and that dweeb from spain.  ;D
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost - I HOPE YER HAPPY, NOW!
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2002, 07:37:47 PM »
This is a shot of my computer, its placement slightly under my stairs, and the landing spot of the chair I was sitting in when I cliked on this link.  The red arrow is approximatly the location my head bounced off [and there ain't a lot of cushonin' up there!]

Thank you verrrrrry much, for the bump on my noggin, my near f*%#in' heart attack, and the fact I probably won't be sleeping for a week or so, with the adrenilin flow!

Ringo,

is that picture of your basement or main floor?  I'm wondering if the walls in the rest of your house are so similarly adorned?

At least you can tell your kids/grandchildren/nieces/nephews: "See the blood stain here?  That's from the day the ghost of kuanyin attacked me from my computer!" :)
Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2002, 08:53:25 PM »
Looks like a cool pad Ringo, from what we can see of it! Where did you manage to find a camouflage chair? After  looking at that pic, it reminded me that I still have tons of stuff to hang on my walls. I only have a fraction of my memorabilia hung up. Got to get to better things though, like planning my daughter's birthday party which is coming up early next month. The "Ghost" thing never worked for me. I have seen that before as Carol mentioned in her post, it was posted before. All I get is a picture of the inside of someone's place, a face flashes on, and I don't hear anything.  ?!?
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Tanis

• Full Poster
  • I Love Dark Shadows
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2002, 03:47:25 AM »
I saw it the first time it came around on this board.  I am a senior citizen, talk about heart failure.  Not really healthy for people of my age.

Tanis
There are no strangers, only friends we've yet to meet.