Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0855  (Read 1328 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0855
« on: September 25, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0855
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 01:49:40 AM »
Petofi goes into a trance and begins to take over Quentin who appears to be clueless as to what is going on.  Perhaps he should use some of the black magic he is supposed to practice, but rarely does to try and get the rid of the ring.   Beth realizes she loves Quentin and goes to him. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline fanforever

• Junior Poster
  • You and your teastrainer were absolutely brilliant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 02:34:39 AM »
In a way, it seems like Petofi may have hired her for the expressed reason for his future plan. Quentin never had a more devoted servant than Beth, and he must have known that if he did anything to Quentin, Beth would run to his side (again).  [hall2_rolleyes]
There has to be more . . . More . . . MORE!!!

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 03:57:04 AM »
Loved how Quentin flung Charity/Pansy in the air...even if he wasn't aware what he was doing. I am sure it must have renewed C/P's hope that she still had a chance with Quentin.

This episode puts an end to those doubts where Beth's loyalty really lies...no matter how badly Quentin has hurt her, her love for him is too strong to want to see him hurt. Too bad she didn't know what Petofi had in mind for Quentin, but no way was Petofi and Aristede going to fill her in.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:05 PM »
Aristede's clue to Beth was pretty misleading.  I don't think that switching bodies with Count Petofi is the worst thing that could happen to me.  For Aristede, however, maybe losing his looks would indeed be the worst thing that could happen to him.

Poor Beth.  She hears in her head Quentin telling her over and over again, "I still love you."  She doesn't know that he was planning to run away with Amanda until Angelique put a stop to it.  Beth has no idea that she is ancient history as far as Quentin's concerned.

Why does Magda care about Quentin?  As I understand it, the reason she wanted to remove the werewolf curse was because it would affect her gypsy kin.  Now that it's gone, I would have thought she'd be all ready to throw a curse on him that would affect only him.  It's always good to see Magda again, however - just as it's always good to see Julia again.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 12:26:55 AM »
Major milestones: [milestone]
     1. At Collinwood, Quentin, while being possessed momentarily by Count Petofi, was scared of Magda for a few seconds and she discovered that he was wearing Count Petofi's ring.
     2. Beth was stoically in denial about how she felt about Quentin until she finally came to her senses after thinking about Quentin still loving her, hearing from Aristede that the worst thing that could happen would happen to Quentin, and hearing how concerned Magda was about Quentin.
     3. Quentin was taken over again by Count Petofi for a few moments in the Blue Whale with Charity. He was acting uncharacteristically when he was laughing and playing the piano. When he was himself again, Quentin said he didn't know how to play the piano!
     4. Quentin actually turned down a drink from Charity!
     5. Magda was concerned about Quentin and tried to help him when she went to see Count Petofi and talked to Beth.

I loved it when Quentin was Count Petofi at the Blue Whale with Charity. It was fun to watch. Then when Quentin came to his senses and said he didn't even know how to play, that was pretty funny, too.  [ghost_cheesy]

Count Petofi's eyes looked HUGE behind those glasses!  [ghost_rolleyes]

Great episode! [clap2] There was all this anticipation about what was going to happen to Quentin! [ghost_shocked] Quentin was oblivious as to what was happening and was going out of his mind. He was really scared and confused. [ghost_sad] David Selby's acting was great! [bigok]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]