Author Topic: Dark Shadows Finale vid  (Read 791 times)

Offline jimbo

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows Finale vid
« on: July 16, 2009, 07:56:01 PM »
FYI Someone posted on youtube yesterday a video clip of the final episode of the original series that include the opening voiceover, final scene, and closing credits. Kind of made be sad watching the ending again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6qYLUWJ99c

Offline quentin-channing

• Junior Poster
  • Where's my milk? Oops, wrong show!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows Finale vid
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 11:49:35 PM »
How fitting they got the airdate for the final slate wrong...one more blooper to add to the pile  [ghost_grin]

I agree though, its sad seeing that, and I wasn't even alive when DS ended. Its like the camera took us through the mansion one last time for us to say goodbye. Who knew fans would have to the chance to see every episode, every blooper, every vampire bite again.

Offline madscntst

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Johnny Depp Rocks!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 01:05:51 AM »
Aw, that was great to see again.  I confess that I was no longer watching the show during its last year- I had started junior high school and it didn't let out until 4:05.  But thanks to the Sci Fi channel (excuse me, SyFy), and VHS recordings from there, I was able to finally see those eps and relive the rest of the series several times over  [ghost_smiley]

Cathy

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 03:00:28 AM »
I haven't checked out the youtube vid but--I was there!! in 1971 and remember seeing the last show...the whole last week, in fact.  Of course, I've seen them all again several times on Home Video during the past 20 years or so.  :)

Brian