Author Topic: Angelique returning as a vampire  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Angelique returning as a vampire
« on: July 11, 2002, 09:28:02 AM »
On one hand, it's quite exciting to see what happens to Tom without knowing who did it.  On the other hand, Nicholas did make some comment about "Angelique" - so they gave it away before they actually showed her.

I would really have liked to see her reaction when she first arose and saw Nicholas and discovered what had happened to her.  But, since we know she already got out to "get" Tom, obviously we don't get that scene.
Josette

Offline ROBINV

• ** Robservationist **
  • Senior Poster
  • The Write Stuff
    • View Profile
    • Personal site of Robin Vogel
Re: Angelique returning as a vampire
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 12:21:22 PM »
Angelique makes one superhot vampire.  Lara Parker was heard to say that she portrays her bites as "orgasmic," and having viewed this section of the series many times (and finding it the only bright spot in the Adam storyline), I can honestly say she succeeded!  Yowsah!

Love, Robin

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2002, 08:48:04 AM »
Today's scene between Nicholas and Angelique is what I was referring to.  I wanted to see Angelique's first reaction to what has happened to her.  Their conversation today would seem to be that "missing" scene, but since he obviously let her out previously to go after Tom, surely this couldn't have been her first realization of her situation.  
Josette

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2002, 12:06:42 PM »
Today's scene between Nicholas and Angelique is what I was referring to.  I wanted to see Angelique's first reaction to what has happened to her.  Their conversation today would seem to be that "missing" scene, but since he obviously let her out previously to go after Tom, surely this couldn't have been her first realization of her situation.  

That whole scene seemed strange and I wonder if they filmed it out of sequence? When we first see Angelique opening up her eyes, it seemed to me that this was the first she knew of her new existence. Considering what happened to Tom though, we know this can't be true. I wonder if Nickolas had put her in some kind of trance first, telling her to attack Tom Jennings, and then letting her know everything later on  when she awoke? Nickolas had to act fast because he knew that Tom didn't believe his story. And seeing how he gloated over telling Angelique about her "new life" this would make more sense to me.
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2002, 01:52:28 AM »
Another theory:  perhaps when a vampire awakens for the first time, she is in such a state of blood lust that feeding is all she can concentrate on; once done, she returns to her coffin sated and sporting a toothy grin. ;)

That and she was under Nicholas' control, blah, blah, blah...
Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 02:41:32 PM »
Angelique certainly did make one awesome vampire....she's as cruel and manipulative and scheming as she was as a witch. I love all her scenes with Nicholas, Joe and especially Barnabas. As I said some of the scenes between Angelique the vampire and Barnabas produced a lot of their best scenes together.