Author Topic: Quentin's Shirtless Capture!  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Quentin's Shirtless Capture!
« on: May 17, 2009, 01:26:45 AM »
Thank you to the God's and MB for the lovely shot of Quentin bare chested and dirty! :)  LOL  He is hotness personified!  I will forever be in your debt for this deliciousness!  YUMMERS! [ghost_wink]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Quentin's Shirtless Capture!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 03:27:44 AM »
Darn, I missed it! *pout*

Thanks, Cousin Taeylor, for posting about it.  I love that felicitous phrase--"bare chested and DIRTY."  Sounds like Quentin needs a tongue bath! Volunteers, anyone?

G.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 08:55:16 AM »
Maybe MB will post it here?  Are you there MB??
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 12:06:48 AM »
Here's the capture:

Offline Taeylor Collins

• DSF God
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 07:23:05 AM »
Thank you Darling MB! ;)

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 07:49:34 AM »
All I get out of this screen capture is a poor, demented soul. Poor goddam Quentin. All he wanted in life was the dubious pleasures in Collinsport and a free meal ticket - not that he ever ate that much...
Poor Quentin was a swine. I am ever sorry that he had to endure the werewolf curse, but I always had the opinion that he brought it on himself. What goes around comes around and all that. Poor bastard.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »
IMO Quentin was at his absolute best in those first few weeks of 1897--a charming, exquisite, boozing, womanizing ROGUE.  He actually had quite the nasty streak as when he all but strangled poor dithering old Grandma-mama-mama in his effort to convince her of some significant fact of life or other.  I loved those scenes where he would get in Beth's face and even though she hated herself for it she couldn't resist.

Quentin in early 1897 brought DS to a more "adult" level, reflecting the cultural shift between 1966 and 1969 in the US (maybe I am over-interpreting here?). 

For similar reasons, one of my favorite Angelique periods is herself in the beginning of 1795, when she's scheming to get all the goodies "Mamselle Josette" has for herself.

G.

Offline adamsgirl

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 04:41:01 PM »
For me, it comes down to something very simple: The "bad boys" are always much more exciting and attractive to us women than the mild-mannered, "good" guys. And that is why we always get in trouble -- LOL! [ghost_tongue2]